CHAPTER 12.

Roman POV:

I don’t know what’s up with Bobbie I mean for god sake she had the perfect opportunity to make Seth jealous but instead chose to ask me to take her back to her hotel? This girl is beyond confusing, I can’t help but let my thoughts wonder and that’s when it’s brought to my attention that Bobbie is limping, I stop dead in front of her knowing full well she wouldn’t be able to barge past me, when I stand this still it’s like moving a rock, I bend slightly and get her onto my back and carry her up to her room. She passes me her door card and I carry her into the room and place her slowly on the bed and walk to put her bags into the living room.

This girl can take a beating we both know this but I think this one’s hit her hard and I don’t know why? I mean I already feel guilty because little do any of the girls know but three of those vile creatures that call theirselfs Divas are our ex’s and they’ll attack them all one by one but I highly doubt after what Budd and Kennedy did they’ll go after them all together. I walk back into the room but this time she’s staring off into space no expression no visual signs of pain, just simple look of numb and emptiness. “You need anything Bobbie?” I smile as she pulls herself from her daydream trying to lighten the blow of pulling her from her thoughts. “Ro honestly I’m fine I don’t need anything or anyone I just need to be alone, it’s not often you see me get my ass handed to me the way I did you know?” She looks down at the floor and a sudden was of emotion glazed my heart and I feel the urge to look after and protect her. I slip onto the bed next to her and move my arm around her waist and pull her close to me as she lifts slightly and ends up sitting on my lap, I bury my face into her mass of thick black curly hair and I can’t help but let the soft spot I have for this woman grow. Bobbie shifts her head slightly so her forehead is resting against mine and the lighting hits perfectly so I can clearly see the three main colours of her eyes, I can’t help but let my eyes wonder down to her lips. She notices straight the way and I feel my skin turn red and I go to take my gaze away from her but just then she slowly bites her bottom lip and smirks lightly, and next thing I knew she crashed her lips against mine and slowly we found a perfect rhythm.

She stands off my lap after a few minutes and walks out of her bed room, where the hell is she going did I do something wrong? I mean dear lord she tells me she likes Seth but at every chance she gets she kisses me, and not a friendly kiss I mean she kisses me like she’s never been kissed before or like she craves to be touched. I get up to leave I grab my phone and by the time I turn around she’s standing at the door in a clean pair of grey sweat pants. She walks over and puts her arms around my neck and tip toes up and crashes her lips against mine. Damn this girl will be the undoing of me I put my arms around her waist and my hands travel up the back of her top. She places her hands on my chest and slightly pushes me down to the bed. She pulls on the hem of my top and tells me to lift my arms I smile slightly and do as she says once my top is off I tell her to do the same and she quickly responds her lips crash against mine needier than ever...

I don’t know why I did it I just couldn’t stop myself she was one of those girls that I could easily let myself fall apart around, let my walls and my guards down and maybe finally be myself. She’s in the shower and I can’t help but smirk at that simple thought turning more into what we just did. I glance at my phone FUCK its 4:00 we have a flight at 5:30, I’m not packed and I still need to drive back. I scribble a quick note on a tissue and put it on the bed heading to my room to quickly pack my things and grab a shower.

I can’t help but let my thoughts of her take over me as I start putting all of my thing’s into my bag I mean she’s beautiful and I swear she will be the undoing of me one of these days. I glance around my hotel room checking I have everything then see my phone charger and quickly run to grab it, the amount of these I leave behind is unreal and they aren’t the easiest things to find….not a decent one that’s not going to blow up as soon as I plug it in anyway. Shit it’s 4:45 I’ve got just over forty five minutes to make sure my bags are packed my rentals taken back and I’m at the airport I’ve got no idea how I’m going to do it if I’m honest but there isn’t a lot I can do apart from run around like dean when he’s been drinking coffee. I grab my bags and throw my carry-on luggage over my shoulder and head out of my room for the last time. I walk down to the lobby and see Dean and Seth handing their keys in “hey boys.” They smile and nod at me, we walk to our separate rentals.