20

Each one of the members of the group suffers from a mental illness or disorder. Jesse has PTSD, Petra has IED, Lukas has dysgraphia, Jessica has schizophrenia, Radar has bipolar depression, Olivia has OCD, and Axel has ADHD.

🌟❤️🌟

Disorder headcanon!! And another typo. Darn it. Here are my thoughts about my disorder choices.

I think Jesse would have PTSD because I think that as the leader of the group, he would be afraid of lots of bad things that could happen to his sister or his friends. He then gets easily scared by anything that could kill his friends, keeps saying that failed missions are his fault, and certain things cause him to have panic attacks. Jessica always has to stay by his side and keep him calm and happy whenever she needs to.

Petra, I believe, would be the type of person who has IED, which stands for Intermittent Explosive Disorder. It means that she can get easily aggressive, have explosive outbursts of anger and violence, and rage can consume her without stopping. There is no cure for it, but her friends help her gain control over it by always being by her side and telling her everything will be okay as long as she remains calm.

I'm honestly not proud of myself for thinking about Lukas having dysgraphia. It's where he has an inability to write neatly. It's also a symptom of brain disease or damage. I know Lukas is an amazing writer and has the best stories, but somehow I imagined him sometimes getting too stressed over friends or publishing new books that he has many writing disorder symptoms, such as frequent erasing, cramped grip on his pencil (sign of leading to a sore hand), his spelling and grammar gets bad, and has poor spatial planning. Yes, I know this disorder may not be best suited for Lukas, but it's a thought.

Jessica having schizophrenia I believe could be a possibility, and I'm not sure why. I always picture her as a happy and cheerful goofball, always smiling, and always trying keeping people happy no matter what. But after Reuben's death or anything else bad that happens to her, her behavior suddenly changes, confusing her thoughts and emotions. When she feels sad and then sees someone sad too, she doesn't know what to do or how to do it. She sometimes doesn't behave right during a battle or when she is given direct orders. That's what I think about her. What do you think?

I can't even imagine happy little Radar having Bipolar Depression!! And yet, here I am talking about it XDD. I honestly thought under all that enthusiasm he had, he had the smallest bit of depression. I mean, it could be possible for him to feel just a little bit sad (I guess XD).

And lastly, I feel Olivia and Axel's diseases/disorders would be best suited for them because of their personalities and interests. Yeah, not much explanation there.. XD

Anyways, stay tuned!!