Chapter V: The Sooo Tall Cold Guy

Jessica's POV

     What the... Seyeon isn't replying in my messages and also she's not picking up my calls. I bet she's already sleeping right now. I hope she's fine.

     It's already 12:30am. Hmm. Seyeon-ah, I hope you'll be fine tomorrow. I hope people won't recognize you.

     I saw everything that happened to Seyeon this evening. And I'm sure she'll be facing so much problems this coming days. And also problems to EXO.

FLASHBACK...

After practice...

     I decided to buy something since then, Taengoo didn't bought any drinks for me. I hate her, but not forever. So I decided to go on my own. I have my own car so It will be easy.

     While driving, I stop to the nearest store. I felt excited when I saw Seyeon-ah crossed the street. I can feel that it's her because of the sparkling bracelet she's wearing. I can't be wrong. My eyes are healthy.

     I saw her enter a store. That's where I plan to go too. I parked my car and headed to the store. I frozed when I saw Sehun, Kai and Seyeon-ah together. I tried to walk and act like a normal person though I'm wearing some disguise clothes of mine. I accomplished entering the store without them noticing me. I bought a juice to freshen up my body. Haha. Even the cashier didn't noticed me. Well it's because she's focusing on Kai and Sehun.

     I sit to the other table while watching them. I saw that Kai and Sehun were making fun of Seyeon. Ya~ is that how you treat a girl. Aigoo~ I thought this guys are gentlemans.*=_=…

     When I saw Seyeon-ah stood up, I hurriedly went out of the store. I stayed outside to see what will happen next. I sat down on a bench waiting until Seyeon-ah and Sehun went out together with Kai.

     He speaks to Sehun and Seyeon. I also saw him rubbed his stomach in a circle pattern. I bet he's hungry. But he already ate noodles. After talking to their maknae and to his dongsaeng, he walked until he saw me.

"Jessica"- he said with a shocked face. "What are you doing here?"- he asked.

"I just drove by to buy something that can fresh up my body and I decided to rest here."- he smiled after I say that.

"Ah, jinjja?."- he said while slightly scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah~…"- I said as I smile.

"Mind if I sit with you?"- he asked. I nodded then he sat down.

"I saw Sehun and Seyeon together."- I said trying not to sound jealous. "Where are they going?"- I asked.

"Sehun-ah will walk my younger sister home."- he answered.

"Oh I see."- I said while smiling brightly. I feel that there's something between them.

"So you're my younger sister's classmate in all subject."- he said.

"Yeah."- I said. "How did you know?"

"She told me."- he plainly answered.

"You know what, you're younger sister is great. I love having her around. She's so friendly and it will be cool if she have the same entertainment as us."- I said.

"Yeah, I agree with you Jessica. But she's not actually participating on any entertainment."- I'm a little bit disappointed of what he said.