Chapter 2 - The Beginning of a Love Story

As soon as the meeting was done the boys went back to their homes where they still lived with their mothers cause they were lil broke chills. Jimin ran straight to his room, flopping onto his bed screaming hysterically. Jimin's mom comes bursting into his room, "AHHHH WHAT THE HECK CHILD WHY YOU SCREAMING?" "Oh nothing heheheheheheheh" Jimin said blushing, he looked like a strawberry. "Aye keep it down okay Jim Jim?" "Okay mommy." Jimin said as he kept on screaming hysterically. Meanwhile Jungkook was in his basement playing Fortnite with V. "So how many Victory Royales have you gotten kookie?" "Estooooooop it ehehehe" jungkook said childishly. "You mean stop?" V asked, "whats the difference between estop and estop?" V faced-palmed. They continued playing fortnite until Jungkook got a call, he jumped from his seat screaming "OMG ITS JIMIN OMG ITS JIMIN" he grabbed his phone only to have realized it was only prag that was calling. "WHAT DO YOU WANT PRAG I DONT EVEN LIKE YOU!" Jungkook screaming then hung up, "Wtf Jungkook, Prag is fine." "Hmmmmmm Nao" jungkook said putting his phoney down continuing playing Fortnite. Later that evening when Jungkook stopped playing Fortnite and Jimin stopped screaming, they both were eating din din (dinner), while they were thinking of each other. Jimin snatched his phoney and opened Instagram, he went to the search bar and typed in "Jeon Jungkook" multiple accounts popped up but one specifically caught Jimins eyes. It was Jungkook's Instagram immediately he followed sending Jungkook a notification that Park Jimin had followed him. Jungkook burst into hehehehehehehs making his parents concerned for him. At night before Jungkook went to bed he pulled out his phoney and typed into messages "Jimin 💕" then he tapped on "Text Message" and typed, "Goodnight Cutie 💕" and left it at that. The next day Jimin woke up to another message sent by Jungkook saying, "Good Morning Jimmy 💕" and Jimin responded with, "Morning Kookie :)". The whole morning Jungkook and Jimin were sending each other gifs and hearts and other messages until Jungkook asked Jimin if he was free and wanted to go on a date. Jimin dropped his phoney. He didn't want Jungkook to know his biggest secret yet. He wasn't ready to come out to his parents that he was bisexual. Jimin typed in, "Meet me in the sketchy alleyway between MacDonalds and Burger King at noon." "Is this a date?" Jungkook asked, "if you want it to be ;)" then the messages ended at that. Jungkook question if Jimin was gonna reveal a deep, dark secret.. or if Jimin was gonna murder him in a sketchy alley. Jungkook had mixed emotions it was only 9:30 so he decided that he would play some Fortnite and ask V for some advice. "Hey V?" Jungkook asked while keeping his eyes on the game. "What kookie? Heheh." "I TOLD YOU TO ESTOP CALLING ME THAT!!" "Okay whatcha gonna ask me kiddo?" "Should I meet someone that I barely know in a sketchy alleyway in between MacDonalds and Burger King?" V took a long pause. "ARE YOU CRAZY WHO ARE YOU MEETING?" "Ummm don't tell anyone.. but it's Jimin." "Wtf Jungkook, why Jimin?" "STOP SAYING THAT ABOUT JIMIN HE IS MORE AMAZING THAN YOU V!" Jungkook yelled through the mic. "Wtf Jungkook. Do you like Jimin? Like, like like Jimin?" "Uhh kinda I don't know V." "Girlie, I'll come with you and make sure you're safe and that Jimin's not a killer." "Thanks man." Later at noon Jungkook and V were getting ready to visit Jimin in the sketchy alleyway in between MacDonalds and Burger King. "Okay Jungkook I'll wait here for you, yell if Jimin pulls out a knife." Jungkook made his way down the narrow sketchy alleyway, there at the end stood Jimin. Jungkook thought that he looked real fine. He wore dark ripped jeans, with a baggy white shirt and a black leather jacket. Jimin looked up and smirked. "Glad you actually came." "So what now? Are you gonna kill me?" Jungkook asked a little scared, "What? Lol no girlie. I don't want you to think I'm a bad guy, but please hear me out.." Jimin said tearing up a bit. "What is it? Jimin you're scaring me.." "I have a girlfriend." Jungkook's jaw dropped he was shook. He had a crush on someone, who belonged to another. "WHY JIMIN I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL?" Jungkook ran away crying, "NO WAIT LEMME EXPLAIN!" Jimin yelled but Jungkook didn't care his heart was hurt he was broken inside. He ran up into V's arms. "Let's go home please." Jungkook and V both went back to Jungkook's house and they layed in Jungkook's bed playing Fortnite, eating ice cream and watching Riverdale. Meanwhile Jimin fell in the alleyway and cried. Suga came out from behind the trash comforting Jimin. "It's okay Jimin. It's not your fault just tell him the truth the next time you meet." Jimin mumbled an okay, but was still sad and upset with himself. If only Jungkook knew why he did what he did. Later Jungkook received many calls from Jimin. "Jungkook maybe Jimin had his reasons for doing what he did." V said trying to convince Jungkook to talk to Jimin. "NAO I CANNOT JIMIN HURT ME TOO MUCH!" Jungkook said whole shoving more ice cream into his face. "Jungkook you can't ignore Jimin forever, besides you're both in a boyband together now." "I'll talk to him when I'm ready okay?" "You promise Jungkook?" "I promise" and they both crossed their pinkies together. Promises were always Jungkook's and V's thing.