Chapter 1: Magcon

Chapter 1: Magcon

  Hi! My name is Shanon, my friends call me Shay, this is a story of me. I just can’t believe what happened in the past year. I’m 14 now, almost 15. I’m from Indonesia, so I’m Asian. I have long wavy jet black hair, small nude lips, round eyes and I’m 5’3. Let me tell you what happen a year ago, it’s been a rough year and fun one too.

  *1 year ago*

  “Mom, please, can I go to Magcon with Skylar?” I whined sitting on the counter. Mom is making some oatmeal cookies.

  “No, for the last time, no! Just ask your dad,” yelled mom. I jumped off the stool and ran to my parent’s room.

  “Dad, can I go to Magcon with Skylar?” I asked sweetly giving him puppy dog eyes.

  “Uhmm, yeah, sure,” he shrugged. He was lying on the bed watching TV.

  “But dad, it’s been my dream to go to Magcon and---.” I stopped. “Wait, did you say yes?” I questioned.

  “Yeah, sure you can go,” he repeated.

  “Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I love you so much!!” I yelled. I quickly hugged him and ran downstairs. I can’t stop jumping up and down.

  “Mom! Dad said I could go!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

  “Fine, whatever. After Magcon you’re staying at Skylar’s house in San Francisco right?” she stated.

  “Yeah, but I need to tell Sky first,” I replied. I grab my phone and punched her number.

  “Guess what my parents said?” I asked her trying not to be excited.

  “Aww, honey, it’s alright if you can’t go. I won’t go too, if you can’t go,” said Sky.

  “They said yes!!!” I screamed.

  “AAAHH!! OH MY GOD! ARE YOU SERIOUS?” she yelled.

  “I’m 100% serious,” I answered.

  “Alright, so after Magcon we are going to spend a month going to a road trip around America. But we need to book a plane ticket for you and a Magcon VIP pass for you. I’ll get everything done for you and you’ll just pay me back,” she said in a serious tone.

   “Okay, thank you so much Sky, I love you to Pluto and back! Byeee!” I yelled while hanging up.

 I’m going to Magcon soon and I will meet all my dream boyfriends. My favorites are Cameron, Nash and Matt. I didn’t know that it one of them will be my boyfriend, I thought that they would only be my dream boyfriend.

 AN: So, this is my first Magcon fanfic. I hope you guys like it, vote and comment if you do. I will be updating on Fridays or on weekends only. It will get better soon and there would be much more dramas.