17

(Play the song)
abs and I finally reached his boxers and I took them of at this point Ivan had a huge boner and his dick slammed against his stomach I grabbed it and I start to put it in my mouths he moaned and he turned me even more I went up and down then he pushed my head down more so I could deep throat it then I got up and then he laid me down on the bed and he started to kiss me again then he went down making a line of hickeys on me and he reached my thong and took it off he just looked at my pussy and started to like it it felt so good then he started to finger me with 1 then 2 fingers*
Y/n: *moan* ay I-Ivan
Ivan: call me daddy
Y/n: ok OMG DADDY!!!
*he stoped fingering me and he looked at me and said*
Ivan: are you ready princess
Y/n: yes daddy *he put his dick in me it hurt at first a tear came out because I still need to get used to his size and he stoped and asked*
Ivan: are you ok princess
Y/n:yes daddy it just hurt a little
Ivan: do you want me to stop
Y/n: no daddy keep going
Ivan:ok *he kept going and the pain turned into pleasure*
Y/n: faster DADDY FASTER
Ivan: ok princess *moan* omg baby you're so tight *we switched positions so I was on top I grabbed his dick and carefully sit down and he held me by my waist and I moved back&forth and up&down*
Y/n: *moan*DADDY I'M ABOUT TO CUM
Ivan: cum for me princess  *i did we kept going*
Ivan: babe I'm about to cum *moans*
Y/n: cum for me babe *he did we switch positions now we are in doggy style and it felt so good*
Y/n: DADDY pull my hair *he pulled my hair and it felt even better and this time we came at the same time we were done and we just laid there out of breath*
Y/n:*breath* that *breath* was so  a-amazing
Ivan:*breath* it was super a-amazing *we put ours clothes back on and fell asleep cuddling*
*next morning*
I woke up and checked the time it was 4:00am and I decided to stay up because I couldn't go back to sleep so yeah I got up and tried to walk to the bathroom but I fell on my ass then I hear Ivan waking up*
Ivan: *rubs his eyes and sees me not the floor he gets up* omg princess are you okay
Y/n: yeah my legs are just sore
Ivan: I did you that good damn *he chuckled*
Y/n: oh shut up and just help me up *he helped me and put me on the bed he was about to lay back down* baby I have to pee can you take me plz and I'll try to walk back
Ivan: ok baby but call me when you're done *he took me to the restroom and I did my business, I got up and washed my hands and I try to walk back to the bed but I fall* baby I told you to call me when you were done
Y/n: I thought I could do it
Ivan: princess you can barely stand *we both laugh*
Y/n: omg baby just help me