Surprised?!

Thanks for 7k reads and I'm sorry for the lack of inspiration, I had some family issues and it made me uncontrolled and I'm sorry for not updating my stories! Also lately I've been kinda crazy about makeup tutorials and some beauty gurus I kinda t...

Also lately I've been kinda crazy about makeup tutorials and some beauty gurus I kinda tried to see if I could get inspired to write watching some beauty gurus and I got inspired to write about one of them in a chapter but I really don't know in which story I'll be writing about him!

If you still in love with my stories keep reading because friends are like this 👇 most of the time!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Phana POV

I am missing something... I guess it's our old days when it was me, Kit and Beam. Now, I have Wayo, Kit is alone and still running away from Ming and Beam... Oh Beam, he was a Casanova and left his player life to be with Forth.

God how 2 manly guys can even... It's like Forth is so manly, tattooed man, piercings, smokes, drinks and fights all the time and Beam is also manly, the tipical heartthrob of the entire Uni, red lips, silky black hair and I'm like how 2 manly guys got to this point.

How does this happened? They were 2 heartthrobs and now they are together for almost 4 years, I can't believe.

I was on Mew (Forth's brother) and Art (Beam's cousin) wedding ceremony and... Yes I totally see them together like Mew is manly, he is aggressive and kinda weird like Forth and Art is an adorable man like a cute girl. Yes, I can totally pair them easily now I would never pair Forth and Beam.

Kit POV

I see Beam as the most popular guy among the girls and Forth is also popular but not only among the girls also among the boys.

Now, let's talk about how ForthBeam happened.

No one got it but... It seems so weird to see them, it's like the 2 biggest playboys of the entire Uni decided to stop playing around and get together.

I hardly can imagine them together but the truth is that Beam acts like a wife and Forth like a husband.

They look awesomely together but it's weird too.

Lam POV

I kinda knew Forth would fall in love with Beam in the second they shared a stare after Park introduced us to Phana and Phana introduce us to Beam and Kit.

Forth eyes were laid on Beam the all time, he couldn't avoid the fact that Beam was undeniably beautiful, his silky black hair, thick eyebrows, soft brown eyes, pointy nose, red lips and pale skin. Always wearing a fucking clean outfit with white shirt, black pants, gold watch, sometimes wearing sunglasses and a pair of black shoes.

That kid was slowly getting Forth's heart without even knew it.

Park POV

I meet Forth, when I first stepped on engineering faculty, he was fighting with some guys and I helped him.

I don't know how Forth fell in love with Beam, I kinda see his point, Beam is sexy, adorable, cute. Beam in other hand, how a Casanova left his life to be fucked by another guy.

How this happened after I introduce Forth to Phana... Just, ok they are happy. Beam is in wifey mood and Forth is in hubby mood.

I kinda live for them, their so dope they are so cute together I really like to see them but at the beginning of everything it was weird.

Park POV

I kinda knew this was going to happen, since that night at the bar that I heard Beam saying he was bored!

Remembering...

So we were sat on the conner of the bar, beers were on the table, girls were all around us and the med gang just entered...

I was smiling, because I know Phana and his friends since High-school, he and Beam are heartthrobs since that time.

Anyways, in that night Forth said I could invite them to sit with us. I got up and walked to them...

"Sawatdee, guys! You can join us since is no table available!" I stated leading them to our table, I sat close to Lam, Beam sat close to Forth, Kit and Phana were side by side but not for too long because one of my juniors walked inside of the bar with his best friend.

"Sawatdee P'!" Ming said "This is..." He was almost introducing his little cute friend when Phana interrupted

"Wayo" Phana said his eyes were so shiny God he likes that boy. Both Ming and Yo sat close to Pha and Kit. But I heard what no one could hear.

"Forth *glups some beer*" Beam stated

"Yes... Hum... You know you look a little sad!" Forth said

"I'm not sad... I'm simply bored!" Beam said looking at a hot girl that was doing a lap dance for him

"Why you don't try something different?" Forth said

"Hummm" Beam mumbled

"Wanna try me?" Forth asked whispering

"I though you would never ask!" Beam stated smiling

Than I saw them leaving.

Stop remembering...

The day after was a typical Monday morning at the faculty but Forth was irradiating happiness through all his pores.

"Forth, why you so happy?" Lam asked

"I had an excellent night that's all!" Forth answered

And that's how I knew all of this would happen, since I first meet Forth and I knew about his sexuality and that stuff I kind knew he would fall in love with Beam!

Author: Again I'm sorry for not updating!