Back To Uni?! (ver. 2)

Boys got back from their 2nd semester month of break.
Forth was like half of that month flirting with Beam and taking him out!
On the 2nd month that everyone was back to the classes, Forth was glum!

3rd person POV

Forth and his gang were at the same bar the used to go and see the med gang it was Friday night.

In the second Beam walked inside girls were all around him, he smiled to them, Forth was sad his heart hurted seeing Beam's arm around one of the girls waist.

Tears fell from Forth's eyes, everyone was stunned looking at how hurt Forth was. He got up but Max hold him by his arm.

"Forth... Calm down!" Mac told him but Forth freed his arm and walked out of the bar!

Tul and Lam made their way to Beam and dragged him out of the bar...

"Look, at how broken heart he is.." Lam said

"He is reckless and its because of you!" Tul stated pointing at Forth that was crying like crazy

They left Beam there looking at Forth... Beam got on his knees in front of Forth!

"Forth... I'm sorry for hurting your feelings!" Beam said

Forth POV

I was gloomy, crying sat on the floor out of the bar.

Beam sudden words made me wish I was death, but I managed to look at him and I kissed him!

"Don't worry, I... I'm going to move on!" I stated crying

He racked my hair with his small fingers and out of the blue he kissed me rubbing his fingers on my cheeks.

"Stop, I don't want you to do this because you pity me!" I said than I got up and walked towards the parking lot got on my bike and drove away!

Beam POV

I'm sorry Forth! I am sorry! I sat where Forth was sat previously and I started to curse myself.

Shia, I fuck everyone's heart... I'm such an asshole! I told to myself

From that night on I stopped with the one night stands, I also stopped seeing Forth on my faculty food court and I stopped going to the bar too!

Pha has Yo now they are happy... Kit has Ming even if he says he doesn't want him he has him and... And I have my books!

For more time I say that I was annoyed when Forth was flirting with me I kinda had fun now I only have series to smile even if it is only a little!

Forth POV

I was sat on a bench with my head on the table just seeing everyone passing by.

"Forth... I have news!" Tul stated

I looked at Max...
He nodded.

"hum" I groaned

"Beam... Stopped his one night stand thing he dropped it!" I heard Max saying

I got up and left the table, than I don't know how but I found myself already inside of my room!

I guess I got here because I was tired of hearing Beam's name! It's hard already because I love him and I can't take him out of my head, when they talk about him it was like if a knife was trespassing my heart.

At night, I don't know how but I was already drunk inside of my room when...

Beep Beep!

My phone signalled that I had a message...

I unlocked it and opened the messages box...

Beam (2 unread)

Sawatdee, Forth!

Maybe I shouldn't message you, you must be really mad at me but I'm going there!

Like minutes later my phone beeps again...

Beam

Forth....
I'm at your door, open up please!

I stood up and walked occasionally hitting the walls.

Beam POV

I heard some noises inside of Forth's room and than I saw his door opening... He was totally trashed, he was shirtless!

"What are you doing here?" he asked

"I came to help you!" I answered

Tham I walked inside holding him, and closing the door with my feet, from out of nowhere I was with my back against the door and he was in front of me his hands trapped me in both sides and his face was really close.

"Forth... Why you were drinking?" I stated

SMACK!!!

He kissed me, but this time it wasn't a playful kiss it was a desperate passionate kiss, I reached my hands to his neck and hair, he started licking my lower lip, I pulled him closer and from sudden I felt his tongue inside of my mouth!

He held me against him, when he broke the kiss I stared at him. Weirdly surprised...

"Why you came to the wolf's place? You know you're not going to leave without being eaten!" Forth stated

I couldn't say a thing, I took him to his bed...

"Don't get up!" I stated than I got a bowl with water and a towel than I sat close to him I wetted the towel and started passing it on his body.

"God, how such a good looking and hot guy became this weak and fragile man!" I mumbled while he was sleeping and I was passing the wet towel on him

Wait, did I just said good looking and Hot guy.? Am I ok? I checked myself and I'm not fevered so why I said that!

Than I covered him up and went to his couch and I fell asleep!

a.n: 2nd version of Beam as a helpful friend!