winston x reader

Scottie had just won the HOH competition. I had a gut feeling the bros were going up. I mean come on they basically make a target in their backs with their bromance and their competitive attitude. Not to mention the showmance me and Winston shared. I fell for him to moment I walked in the big brother house.

It was time to gather around the table for the nominations. I sat next to Sam and Brett because they were basically my friends. Scottie turned the first key and Brett popped up in the screen. Nothing but the feel of defeat was shown. I rubbed his back making sure he knew I cared, I really did. Scottie turned the other key and there he was. Winston. He was sitting across from he, nothing but sadness filled me. It was heartbreaking being with someone for a month. I looked up at him and he had nothing but mixed feelings.

We were excused from the table and I just walked off to the have not room, no one goes in there. I covered myself with a blanket that was on the floor. I didn't feel like crying. I heard the door knob wiggle open but i stood still. "Baby are you in here." I heard him say. I said maybe and he walked to the "bed" i was at. I turned and faced him so I could see his face hopefully not for the last time. He went on his knees so he was leveled with me. I placed my hand on his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb. Being in the moment thinking about saying goodbye made my heart hurt. I guess maybe a few rear rolled down my face because Winston took his thumb and wiped them away, "Come on now, no need to cry." I just grabbed him in my arms and held him a little bit. I've never really had a boyfriend I felt a huge connection between me and Winston and it hurt. But it is big brother anything happens. We stayed like this for a while until he picked me up and brought me to the HoH room. "Out." he signaled Scottie, "Come on m-" "Scottie just get out." He rolled his eyes and walked out. We laid on the bed wrapped around each other. He kissed my forehead and then we drifted asleep.
——————-
word count: 400