1~nightmares

NOTES: Hey guys I've never really written anything before so if I misspell anything or something doesn't make sense please tell me I would really appreciate it. hope you enjoy it :)

Felix's POV: I miss her so much. Where did she go. She's been gone for a week now.Everything I see reminds me of her why can't she come back. Felix thinks as he wipes away his tears. I'm nothing without her. 
He mumbles to himself in the mirror looking at  his tear stained eyes. COME BACK! COME BACK! COME BACK!! I punch the mirror and the whole thing broke. i look behind me to see a similar face holding a gun towards me with none other than Marzia in the other hand practically strangling her. The oddly familiar person says if she means so much to you you will give me whatever I want let's see what you will do to save this little slut. So do you wanna play?
I just sit there on my knees looking at marzia crying trying to speak but nothing coming out of my mouth do you think I won't do it. this bitch doesn't mean anything to me. I'll prove it. 
                - gun shots-

Jack why?

MARZIA'S POV:  Felix jumps out of bed screaming I fall out of bed from all the ruckus FELIX!! WHAT THE HELL!!! I yell as He runs up to me. He falls to the ground next to me and Hugs me so tightly for a second I couldn't breathe edger and Maya's heads pop out under the bed which makes me chuckle. Did you have a another nightmare? I said leaning on his shoulder. 

Felix's POV: did you have another nightmare? She says I wanted to say yes but I couldn't stop sobbing so i grabbed her shoulders then I just nodded my head as she gave me a sad smile. Do you you wanna tell me about it? She said I quickly said no and we just sat down on the floor hugging and right before I fell asleep in her arms I hear a faint i love you Felix. never think otherwise. edger and maya came up and started snuggling us with made us both sleep with smiles planted on our faces.

391 words
————————————————————-

NOTES: Hope you enjoyed this quick one shot the next one will be longer.I promise :)