My 18th birthday pt. 1

Felix=bold&sideways slant
Marzia=underlined
Dan= sideways slant (i forgot what it's called)
Mark=bold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Felix's POV: Mark, the popular kid in school or you could say the douchest guy in school and Marzia just a girl who's nice too everyone. Never went to party's and drank, and overall a innocent angel. How are they together?? I turned to dan a close friend of mine and marzia's bestie. Honestly i don't know she can't say no to anyone especially when it comes to rejecting someone plus she thinks he's really cute so when he asked her she said yes. He's been trying to split me and marzia up because " I'm a guy" so im a "potential threat". He said in a mocking tone. We both laughed as I about to say something I heard a familiar voice
Danny!~ she jumped on his back as she laughed. Who's your friendo? She asked look straight at me. Oh this is Felix. She then jumped off dans back and gave me a wave. Hey Felix do you mind me stealing Danny boi from ya?Not at all. Really thanks Felix! She waved goodbye as she dragged dan away.

Dans POV: hey are you excited for your 18th birthday? I don't get it. People are so excited yet it's like a month away. I don't see a big deal. It's just a normal birthday. Wait do you not know what happens on your 18th birthday? No should I? Yes of course, on everyone's 18th birthday, time stops for one minute and the only people who are not frozen in time are you and your soulmate. Isn't that romantic? Yeah I actually am planning a p- hey babe what are you doing talking to.... him. I stuck my tongue out at him along with my middle finger. I saw him tighten his grip like he was about to punch me. Apparently marzia noticed it to cause she quickly said haha your so funny but me and mark have to get to class so I'll see you later. And grabbed marks hand, dragging him all the way up the hall.
                            - Bell rings -
And now I'm late. Great...

     ~three weeks pass~

Marzia's POV:  there was one more week until my party and I had almost everything planned out but as I kept planning the less connected I was with mark and the more i talked to Felix. All I had to do was pick who was coming and then I could send out invitations.
-3 hours of planing-
Eh I don't see the harm of posting it on snapchat and just have anyone who wants to come, come. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by not inviting them anyway. I'll just send it to my closest friends and then post it on Instagram. I sent it to all my closest friends, everyone except Felix. I'll just text dan and ask him for his number.

       Dan & Marzia's Text convo:

Marzia: Hey dan do you have Felix's number?

Dan🗿: why do you need it ;)

Marzia: WERE JUST FRIENDS!!! 🙈 plus I have mark remember?

Dan🗿: I mean I guess..🙄

Marzia: Now can I have Felix's number I need to send him the party invitation.

Dan🗿:making sure he's your first dance I see😏

Marzia: DAN!!!

Dan🗿: Fine his numbers xxx-xxx-xxxx your no fun😖

Marzia:😢ouch words hurt Danny...😂