||introduction||

********This book is written solely by me. And is not to be used for other purposes than pure entertainment and is to not be taken too literally.**********

Just thought I'd give a few pointers and heads up before you actually begin to read the story.

I wrote this all by myself. Keep in mind, I'm not an editor, nor do i have the best writing techniques. But i do write just because i want to. I write because it gets my mind off things, and let's me just be me. So please if you see an error, tell me kindly, don't rub the fact that i have an error in my face.

I love constructive criticism, but hatred is not accepted, and will not be tolerated.

The setting for this book is a city somewhere in California. Very cliché i know. Just go with it, it makes sense eventually.

I try not to make my cliffhangers too agonizing, but bare with me. I do love cliffhangers, they really just add to the story.

I will try to update as often as possible. But please do not pressure me to. Pressured writing is my worst writing, and often sets me in a state of writers block.

 That's all. Hope you enjoy the book, as much as I enjoy writing it.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights.

Copyright @ 2014 Virginia Voth