Intro/Info

Hello! My name is Abigail Johnson and this is my story. Now for the most part my life is pretty normal. I just turned 17 so I'm a junior in high school, I have a best friend, his names Austin, and a few other that will be mentioned later in the story. I mostly keep to myself at school and do my work but there is one thing you might not know about me.

..... Here goes nothing.
... I'm a werewolf. Ya I know shocking! -note the sarcasm-

And before you ask, no my parents aren't werewolves and they certainly don't know I'm one, no one does, and I'd like to keep it that way. I was attacked a few years ago while I was sitting against a tree while working on one of my many stories. Later I figured out what it was and who it was and made new friends with someone who had a similar encounter. We teamed up and killed him...... or so we thought.

Now many years later with that past behind me, I've made some more friends, tho they don't go to the same school as me, who taught me how to control what I am and somewhat embrace it. Even though I'm not sure if I like what I am.

Now that best friend I mentioned earlier, Austin, he has no IDEA that he's best friends with something so dangerous that at any given time I could loose control and kill him like that! 'Snaps fingers'
So of course I always worry about him, and at first stayed away on full moons for his safety, but now I have better control. Though I still worry.

That's just me, I'm always worried about something! :D

So now that I've babbled on, let's jump right into the story shall we!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN: This is my first story so please no hate.
I was very hesitant to put this out for others to read so please if you have any ideas that you'd like to see, please let me know. I'd love to hear y'alls thoughts!!