Here we are

"Alaina" I heard my dad's voice scream.

"I'll be right down dad"

I heard a deep voice coming from downstairs . Who was it I though .

I started walking down stairs and I saw my best friend Jake . I ran and gave him a big hug ! Even though he lived right beside me I couldn't help that when I saw him I got butterflies every time .

He gave me a big smile .

"You haven't been over in a while" he said sadly.

"I know , I know I'm sorry I've just been busy" I replied with a grin.

"With what all you ever do is sleep and eat , I knew you haven't been over because I have food" he laughed.

"Thanks Jake I love you too" I said laughing

"Hey no problem"

We walked up to my room and sat on the bed . He glanced at me for a little and finally he showed me a letter. When I saw it I almost cried . It was the letter about college .

We were only 6 months away and by now everyone was applying that was all everyone was doing . All I did was sit an watch American Horror Story all day and eat kettle corn.

I was kinda worried that I wasn't gonna get into college. Then I thought should I start applying soon , should is go where Jake goes , or should I go as far away from my dad as possible . This was a hard choice to make .

Jake asked me to come over for a little bit. So I grabbed my phone and keys in case I needed them. I yelled and told my dad I was going over to Jakes , I think I should have saved my breathe he was to drunk to even notice I was gone for 3 weeks when I was camping so what's it gonna matter now?

We walked over and he opened up the door for me and I slowly walked in. Ms.Homer was reading a cooking magazine on the love seat. She looked at me and jumped of the couch and have me a big hug with a big smile. It was great to have a older women well a m hugging me since my mom walked out the day I was born.

Beeping was coming from the kitchen . Ms.Homer ran into the kitchen and grabbed her oven mit and pulled the the mouth watering chocolate chip cookies . The smell made me feel warm inside. She screamed the cookies are done . Then comes Mallory running down the stairs she was a cute kid with a heart of gold . She ran up and jumped on me .

"Well hi there Mallory"

"Where have you been I've missed you"

"Sorry I've just been busy"

"Okay I'm gonna go play dolls see you later"

"Ready to go up to my room" Jake asked.

"Sure lets go"

I slowly walked up the stairs. Something was out of place I just couldn't put my finger on it . Jake opened up the door and let me in then closed the door behind me. He flopped down on the bed and took a deep breathe.

"Alaina I need to tell you something"

"Okay what is it"

"I think I'm in love with you"

{ This is my first story and I'll continue writing if I get some comment about this. I just wanna know if anyone likes it! } thanks for reading please comment!