Audition

Marinette's POV

Today is the auditions for my dream dance school. I'm entirely too young to attend since I'm only 16 . You have to be at least 20. But all my dance teachers say I'm too advanced to stay in my age group classes which is 16 through 18. So anyway I got ready in my favorite warmups.

Then I went downstairs to my parents

Then I went downstairs to my parents. I ate breakfast and then went to my car. I got in and drove to La Maison De La Danse . Which is the school in which I'm auditioning for. Anyway I went in there were a lot of people. So I waited my turn until it was finally my turn. I went in front of the judges . Which are the owners of the school Andre and Caroline Bourgious. Then the best instructors of the school they went to school here became famous dancers and came here to teach. Emilie and Gabriel Agreste. I squealed internally this was the best day of my life. But I remained calm on the outside.

Andre: I'm sure you know we are

Marinette: yes Mr. Bougieous of course

Caroline: what is your name sweetie

Marinette: Marinette Dupain-cheng

Gabriel: your age please

Marinette: 16

Gabriel: you do know you're entirely too young

Marinette: yes of course

Emilie: well it's a lot of courage still coming to audition and you have confidence I say give it try

Marinette: I shall do my best

They then started to ask me to do ballet steps. I did all of them perfectly. Then asked me to perform a piece I prepared myself. I then started to do the dance I made just for this I incorporated a little belly dancing into it. Then after that they asked me how many pirouettes I could do non stop.

Marinette: well the last time I did I made it to 50

Caroline: well let's see we'll count

I then prepared myself and then I did it. After what seemed like forever. I couldn't go anymore so I stopped and ended in a pose.

( i don't know anything about ballet so if any ballet dancers are in the comments please don't be offended and I know none of this is realistic at all but it's fanfiction so bare with me thank you)

They all looked at me astonished.

Emilie: well you certainly didn't do anywhere near 50

Marinette: how many

Caroline: 120 , that was astounding

Marinette: thank you

Andre: you may be young but you're brilliant

Gabriel: I agree

Andre: and I have one thing to say to you

Marinette: yes

Andre: Welcome to La Maison De La Danse you're our newest student in our advanced class

I then squealed and started to leaps and jumps. I then twirled around and I smiled.

Marinette: thank you so much

Emilie: you even celebrate with such hypnotic grace

Caroline: well we'll see you tomorrow classes start at 8 you will be given your schedule tomorrow

I then went out the door happy. Also if you wondering how I'm going to go to normal school. Well I graduated early I don't only dance well I'm a genius. So now I can fulfill my dreams.