Shuu x reader

(Y/n) was wondering around the house looking for shut to go out with. "SHUU WHERE THE HELL ARE U LAZY ASS". You went to go open your door but u here morning. So you start to cry. Because you knew you had a crush on shuu but never told him. But u got to Close to the door. The squeaking of the door caught shuus attention. You really are the mansion crying. Saying "I wish I never like you shuu. It was a big mistake liking you."

";y/n) wait. You can hear shoe calling your name but you didn't your back you ran and ran into you lost oxygen and collapsing you knees near a tree. You heard you calling your name in it got louder louder. "(Y/n) plz wait. So you got up and ran again before you could reach you. But he caught up. He grabbed your arm and pushed against a tree. And he said"you are the only one I love".

You can be tears and you were on your knees in the ground crying. SHUU pick you up and said it's going to be all right."Why were you with her".you said. Shoes said "she would've told everyone who I really was if I wouldn't have made out with her."

Tears filled your eyes and he teleported u tour his room. "Why don't you pick up where left with her and " your eyes widen and said ok I would love to" you did with tears still in your eyes.

In it for the rest the night you guys made love and they said that it does it reach others arms

Hope u enjoyed. I will make more trust me Love ya I post everyday. <3