Laito x reader

You loved the most perverted vampire in the whole house and he didn't know why. Do you like everything about him. His eyes, is here, his hat, you just love them. But what you didn't like is that he slept with the girls and made you cry every night.

"Laito-kun") you caught his name over and over around the house but they were so not answer. And then when you finally reached the living room you saw him with another girl watching a movie. Tears filled your eyes and you felt nothing but hate. When I added her in around he saw your eyes filled with tears and you ran to her room. I like to wear after you and said "(y/n) wait come here". "NO"!  You yelled  do the mansion. And it shocked him. And then he thought why can't I just talk to her to her room.

When you go to your room you were out of breath mother running. And then you said "finally in my room I wish I had seen that ending "bitch- Chan" u jumped when you herd someone behind u and y new who it was so u backed up and he cane closer.

As he came to u he graves both of your wrists and u started to struggle but laity just had a smirk on his face. Your eyes widen as he slammed you on the bed. " owww" you said. And he kissed your deeply . You struggled at first then you gave in. After a few cases you guys made that for the rest the night and then have beach other and snag them till morning and did not wake up or get up. "I love you bitch-can" said Liato. "I love you to" I said.

Hope your liked it thank your for reading see ya next time