Chapter 1- The Follower

Phill's POV -

its been a year now that i have known that someone has been following me. i dont have the courage to turn around and see who it is.tree months ago i saw the same guy sit in the same seat every day that i went to starbucks. so he must be the peson who is following me around. tomorrow i will sit at his table and see what he does. so that day i ordered my usual and sat at he table. there he was, at the door stairing at me. what will he do. he put his head down like he was ashamed of me and just walked out the door.i sat there looking out my window to see him pas by but he never did.so how was i going to talk to him. oh well, tonight i get to meet a few people about the roommate part of my new life.i got out of the seat, tiped the person who made my latte,walked out the door and waited for a bus to stop here. when i got to my apartment i saw a few people here for some tea and biscuts and a chat about my new roommate.

Dan's POV -

the guy i have been following for about a year has now know my spot where i sit to watch him.bloody hell, i should have been more carefull of what i do to follow him but, the closer i am the better his blood smells. like hell, now i have to be in the room with him and talk to him.oh well i already singed up for the room so i have to go.i was the first one there like always. i hate having super unatural powers. there was an odd smell comeing through the hall. it smelt of old blood and vanilla. it was another vampire.

Charlie- "ello there mate. are you here for the boy or the room?"

Dan- " bloody hell. you can smell that dead.... girl on your face from a block away. and im here for both . im gona make this boy my mate if you like it or not"

Charlie- "well you never liked my way of living so i dont care any more. you dumped me remember, i hated how you dressed all dark to hide you sense of lovely blood, but you are so good at hiding your teeth. how do you do that?"

Dan- "bloody hell PJ's here to"

PJ- "why so depresed of seeing me here. i need a place to hide like charlie over here."

Dan- "he's here"