Chapter 4- why?

Dan's POV-

he knows. he knows that i have been following him but how? maybe i should have cahnged my outfit.well now i have to answer this questions, but what was i going to say: im a vamoire and i like you and i need your blood or no thats not me its my brother he wants to make sure im living with a nice guy. no thats to much off a lie. i cant do that.i got it i know what im going to say.but i dont know how hes going to handle it

Dan- "ok. this might take a while but you have to listen to the whole story.ok?"

Phill- "ok but if your story makes you sond lik a creep then your gone and PJ can take you place."

dan- "thats fine with me. now it began a year ago, when we first met. you triped and i helped you up. i look into your eyes from my sun glasses and i told my self i need to find more about you but what that ment to me was following you around and watching every thing you do, that sounds creepy right."

Phill- "now that story makes sense but why did you want to follow me? im a nobody."

Dan- "well you know the stories about vampires that girls love to read..."

Phill- "ya i read them sometimes to. so are you saying your a vampire 'cause that explains the shades and black and your style of following me. so mom was right, dad did die because of vampires."

Dan- "not all vampires are like that and yes i am a vampire, but there's more to it then that."

Phill- "so what else is there then just blood and speed."

Dan- "well. when a vampire meets the one person that they want to be with, they mark them and wait untill its time to make them there "mate" and im not a regular vampire, im related to the king of vampires which means my eyes are red, you cant see my vangs, i have more then one power and i can controll other vampires. so you get it now."

Phill- "im cool with that. and you marked me. but how?"

Dan- "when i looked at you i marked your brain. so thats why the only memory you can remember clearly is that one and thats how you noticed me every where you were."