LANDED !

We finally reached our destination. A new beginning. A fresh Start. A chance to be me. Leave behind the falsehood.I could finally be who I wanted to be.

After a long and tiring journey we reached Paris. The sight was simply exhilerating and breathtaking. I was unable to digest the fact that heaven was on Earth. Was my eyes defying me ?

"No not at all. You have beau-uhh good vision, this place is indeed really magnificent." Dylan said. He grabbed my hand and led me towards the car which was provided by the management. " So where are we staying ?" I inquisitevely asked the famous popstar beside me.

" We are going to the house I rented near Chaump Aleysses for us.because I didnt expect you to be comfortable in  the hotel, eitherways."

I replied with a Thank you, and returned to the spectacular view of Paris. I was so engrossed in the beauty of that city that I barely had noticed that car had come to a halt and we had reached the compacted villa. Without even waiting for Dylan to say anything I barged into the frontyard of the villa. Even in the dark I couldnt fail to notice the lush green cover of the front yard.

"Hurry up Dylan!!!" I really am dying to see my new home" I said while literally jumping up and down.

"Can't wait to spend the night with me huh ? " He cockily replied.

" You are so full of yourself, you selfish, inconsiderate jerk" I playfully punched him on the shoulder. He just continued to laugh..

 He grabbed the key from the pocket of his blazer and inserted it into the key-hole. "Drum-roll, here we are ! " Dylan said.

I glanced up at him and wished I could just wipe off that smirk from his face. It seemed as if someone had already entered that house before us because our bags were already there placed right next to the television cabinet. It didnt look very huge from outside as compared to the view of the house from inside. A whole lot of furniture was present. The hall was painted soft creamish - beige colour.

It looked magnificent.

Both the room were painted light blue colour and was docorated with an elegant double bed along with a dressing table , a television and a walk in wardrobe. The kitchen was loaded with food, but Dylan definetly had different plans for dinner. He requested me to pick out a nice outfit since HE was as I quote " Trying to feed a poor soul having a heavy wallet."

Therefore within an hour I was ready in a baby pink strapless dress which was elongated to the knes, acsseorized with a silver clutch purse and silver heels.  

___________________________________________________________