Paris - City of lights !

"Uh-uh , umm hey Stracy, did I wake you up now ? I am so sorry. You were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't have the heart to disturb you"

"No, no worries. How many hours to arrival in , wait . I don't even know our first destination. " I replied.

" Its Paris and we will be reaching in about eleven hours !" Dylan said while he continued to read the magazine.

"Oh-Okay. I'll just be in the room, reading the plot of the story and the script." I said.

I just walked back into the room and noticed that we were soaring high in the sky. Leaving Los Angeles. My home. I was stepping into a new world. Cool.

I grabbed the script and sat on the sofa across the bed. As exciting my life could get I was still bored and not in a mood to read 500 - odd pages of dialogues.

I had an amazing idea, to prank Dylan when he was asleep, which would be after an hour or so. Till then I decided to finally settle on reading the script.

                                                      *            ~~       INTRODUCTION     ~~               *

*Brief intoduction of the story , pages 1 of 15.*

Breif are they kidding me ? I began reading. It was a story about these inseparatable best friends Emily and Jason. To everybody they seemed to be joined at the hip. Emily used to date boys trying to find the perfect one. But she never knew that all the qualities she was looking for was in Jason.

It was like she was blindfolded from the truth, that she was in utmost love with her bestfriend. Neither did Jason know that he liked her back. He was very very protective of her and he didnt approve of any of the guys she dated. He sometimes would go on her dates as the third wheel.

Finally after mentally battlling with herself she decided to tell her feeling to Jason, that she loved him. Actually after he completely destroyed her dates with the school's biggest jock and jerk. She began to ignore him. That was pretty impossible, because they were neighbours and there wasn't a day where the were NOT seen together.

She tried to ignore him for 3 months, while her other friends made her register that she loved him, and she  was supposed to confess her love to him.

One day she bundled up her courage and went to his house to find him packing and leaving..................forever, she broke down. She couldnt take it, she ran in an unknown direction.

But before she could settle down her life flashed before her and she lay lifelessly on the main road. The accident caused her severe injuries, broken bones and brusies. Actually the doctors said it was a miracle that she made it through the operation.

You must be wondering what happened to the boy who was her neighbour, the boy she loves, the boy who was leaving her.

Well, Jason ran behind her and even witnessed the accident and he blamed himself for it. He didnt go along with his family. he instead stayed back and cried day and night at Emily bedside until the day she got better.

He confessed his undying love for her and they both lived happily ever after.

                                                               * The End*

 I could already visualize the movie. It was a teen comedy cum drama story with plently of special appearances by famous bands.

It was 2pm already. I tip-toed outside to check whether Dylan was finally asleep or not. Just my luck. He was sleeping on the 180 degree recliner chair. looking like an adorable puppy with his hair all over his face.

Mission prank Mr Mixed E . I randomly thought of that name because this dude had way to many emotions which get quite unreadable at times.

(A/N: following prank is going to be kinda funny , not very lame ! dont judge)

I searched for some shaving foam in the bathroom and grabbed my  feather keychain along with my mini- water gunloaded with freezing cold sprite. I quitely applied the foam on his hand and ticked his face using the feather. As soon as he woke up he started wiping his face trying to get rid of the irritating ticklish feeling and smeared foam all over himself.

He was fully awake now, Shocked of course, unable to process the current happenings. By the time I sprayed the freezing cold sprite over him, whilst he tried to dodge me.

I looked utter helpless when I ran out of sprite, he tacked me to the ground until I was completely drenched.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~***~*~**~*~*~~*~*~**~~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~

A/N - hey guys !! read ! comment fan vote !!

thanks a lot for your support :D:D:D:D:D:D

Add this to your reading list...

feel free to cook up an interesting convo with me.

Read my other books.

:D

until next time :D

caio