ONE | Hiring

---
Requirements for application as BTS V's make-up artist:
- resumé
- must be 18 yrs old and above
- must be at least a senior high school graduate
- can speak English, Japanese and Korean languages
- make-up skills
- birth certificate
- certificate of South Korean citizenship
- marriage contract (since we will just be allowing married women to apply as staffs of Bighit, to avoid dating issues)
You may pass the requirements in Bighit building on July 15, 2018 to have an actual demonstration of your make-up skills. Before passing, filling up and sending the online apllication form to bighitent@gmail.com is a must.
Note: Attach the copy of online application form in your documents.

Online Application Form:
Name:
Birthday:                                                                    Age:
Gender:
Citizenship:
Civil Status:
Main reason in applying for this position:
---
Kim Li Ja (김 리자) with her nickname as Liz, a 22-year old woman who wishes to become known for her skills in transforming different faces using make-ups and the like, gave out a deep sigh after reading the flyer her friend gave her just a little while. She swallowed hard while staring at the paper she was holding for a long moment.
"This is your only chance, Liz. 2 days to prepare." She mumbled to herself as she put the paper under her alarm clock in her mini-desk adjacent her bed and started to cover her body with the bed's comforter, facing the mini-desk. Even so, she still felt cold for an empty space was beside her, supposed to be filled by someone.
For the nth time, she again glanced at the innocent alarm clock to check the time.
"Eleven fifty-six, but he's still not here." She murmured to herself once more like a crazy girl, because this is her nth time mumbling since early this evening, waiting for her other half to come home and hug her tight.

As she was waiting for him to come home, she fell asleep, but the sound of her breathing was as if they're longing for something, mayhaps, someone.
-
She gained consciousness as someone wrapped his arms around her waist. The lady opened her eyes, but in a slow manner because she is still sleepy.
"Honey, I'm home." The man whispered to her ears, a whisper with a sea-deep voice that she can recognize even without facing him, sounded beautifully as his warm breath cover her ears, causing her to feel chills.

"What took you so long this time, again? I... I checked your schedule today and there's no evening activities." She said and looked at his eyes dramatically.

"I'm sorry honey, an unexpected schedule arised, but can't tell you yet." He answered as he witnessed how the woman's eyes sparkled. He stared at her for a moment, then he slowly pressed his lips on hers, while she moved a little to place herself comfortably. The small kisses at first turned to a deep and burning kisses, as his hands roam around her legs, then thighs, then waist.

He then started to plant small pecks on the woman's neck, causing her to react strange because of the tickles she felt.
"Honey, stop." She almost exclaimed and grabbed the man's hair to really stop him from what he was doing.

"Hon?! But we're married for 2 months now. What's wrong?" He asked as he leaned her head in her chest, acting like a baby.
"Just... Just give me some more time." She was almost grasping for air, she is still hesitant in giving that thing he is asking for almost two months now. She's still young, they're still young.
---

"Look up, I'll make your eyeliners thicker." She commanded to V, as they were getting ready for a jacket photoshoot for the upcoming album, Love Yourself Answer. Yes, she was hired as the make-up artist of a member of the most famous boygroup in the world, BTS. This is her first day of working. She made it, she is now having a tight grip of her ONLY and LAST chance of becoming a known make-up artist. At least for now, she's starting to prove herself and her worth by being part of the Bighit staffs.

Taehyung locked his stare at his make-up artist, causing the woman to be mad.
"I said 'look up', not 'look at me'." She said disgusted while preparing the eyeliner to be used. The man grinned for a moment, then he followed what Liz was saying.

As she was done in applying the eyeliners, she immediately looked for a fan or any paper that could be used in providing air for Taehyung not to get wet by his own bullets of sweat. It might remove the make-up.
"A dedicated make-up artist." Jungkook said and he slightly tapped his noona's shoulder as he passed by the two, going to his own make up artist to get his looks done, too, while Liz was swaying the paper up and down in front of Taehyung. Jungkook's make-up artist is her friend, Go Bina. The one who gave her the flyer.

Minutes later, a staff shouted, "Everyone, get ready. The photoshoot is about to start!"
-
Liz was mesmerized by the fact that she got an access in watching BTS as they shoot naturally.

"Unbelievable." She mumbled and Bina heard her.
"Thanks to me, you got an access to see BTS this close." Her friend uttered and poked Liz's waist using her finger to tease her.

She just smiled with the thought that Bina has actually no idea what's going on. Bina just thought she is adoring the 7 dorks and is part of the group's fandom ARMY and her bias is V. Even Taehyung, has no idea about all of these. Only Liz know the truth, only her can divulge the veracity.
---
#GorgeousBlueee: This is just a work of my pure imagination. Any similarities to any other AUs are just coincidence. No to plagiarism.
PS. Will post the continuation later. Stay tuned! 💕
#Divulge