THREE | Bittersweetness

Taehyung found himself sitting on one of the couches of their sala set after Liz went upstairs. He stayed downstairs to cool his head first and decided to talk again to his wife for after sometime. Even his own self was shocked on how he reciprocated the situation.

Liz upstairs was taking a longer night shower than the usual. While the cold water touches her entire body, tears were also touching her cheeks as they dissolve in the tap water that quick, leaving no traces of her crying. She spent some more time in the shower to think about what's wrong in what she did.

Minutes later, Liz covered herself with a night gown, then placed herself in the bed, having her usual position — lying sidewards facing the mini-desk. She then turned off the main light and turned on the lampshade, in that way she could sleep sweetly. Just as she closed her eyes, she heard the opening and closing of the room's door.

"Honey, I'm home." Taehyung whispered in her ears innocently as he approached her, with his left arm wrapped around her waist. Taehyung did it on purpose, because he doesn't know how to approach her after having their first serious arguement as a married couple.
Liz had no response, she didn't even move a bit. Taehyung's whispers usually sound like great pieces of music upon entering her ears, but this time? It feels like nothing for Liz.

Funny, if she just stayed all day long in their secret house and wait for Taehyung again to come home late at night, that would be Taehyung's first lines upon reaching her. But today? She had her first day of work, argued with her husband then she received that kind of line.

Silence covered the dark, the only thing that can give a little light is the lampshade beside the clock. No other sound was to be heard, just the swaying of the leaves when the wind touches them and the raindrops as it falls on the ground.

The cold night wanted Taehyung to hug Liz much more. He tried the woman to face towards him and she moved by that time.

"What do you want for dinner, honey?" He asked while trying to connect his eyes with hers, but Liz just don't meet his gaze.
"I'm not hungry." She answered so softly.

Taehyung, as exhausted as he is for being bombarded with schedules lately, managed to say, "Alright, I will cook for yah, honey."
-
Taehyung was almost done in what he was doing when Liz decided to go downstairs. She knew that he is a horrible cook, so she wanted to check if everything was fine.
"You're just in time." Taehyung happily said while pouring the soup in a bowl, as if nothing happened between them just a little while ago.

"May I check if this passes my standards." Liz jokingly replied as she got herself a spoon and placed herself in one of the chairs.
"Hmm~" she nodded a little while looking at him with an indication of satisfaction.

"How does it taste?" He excitedly rushed over her and also got a spoonful of the soup then sipped.
"It tastes good for a first timer, honey." Then they both laughed like kids. "Jin-hyung teaches me how to cook." He proudly said.

-

Days passed and the couple's routine went like this — waking up, having a morning shower, getting themselves a breakfast, Taehyung goes to BTS dorm earlier than 5 am because other members knew he was in his room, Liz then goes to Bighit building when they have activities, one goes home early, one goes home late.

"Liz, hurry up in finishing V's make-over, Jin is still barefaced." Said Bina while getting her thing done with Jungkook's face.
Today is the last day of filming the music video of their new album's title track.

Taehyung's eyebrows met each other as he heard what his wife's friend uttered. His gazes turned to a more serious one.
"Eyebrows not done yet, stay still." Liz commanded Taehyung and unconsciously shifted her gaze to his dark brown eyes. "You won't do his make-up, right?" V almost whispered to the woman in front of him, because no one should hear it, NO ONE. Even Liz's closest friend, Bina.

Liz got Taehyung's idea, so she immediately asked to Bina, "Where is Jin's make-up artist?"

"She's admitted to the hospital." Liz almost choked with what she heard, but went back to whispering to Taehyung.
"I should act professionally, right?" The filming set is wide place, there are many external sounds so Liz guessed they are just talking in the right volume.

Liz cannot almost swallow her own mouth's liquid because she is aware that Taehyung is acting like a child again.

When the details of Taehyung's face and hair was done, the stylist took over her place to dress him up for the concept. So, she hurried over Jin to get his make up done, too, without asking for permission from her husband. Why ask a permission anyway, it's part of her duty and responsibilities as she signed the contract. A 2-year contract, to be exact.

Liz was not used to Jin's facial dimensions. Taehyung's face is more symmetrical than his. Yes, she admits, Jin is also handsome like her husband.

Without her awareness, Liz stared at Jin's lips while putting on a lip therapy. Well, it's normal for a make-up artist like her. Like duh?

"Jinhyung-ah." Taehyung approached the two, almost interrupted them. Taehyung knew for himself that he is jealous, his wife is doing another man's make-up.

Liz stayed silent, she doesn't want to make it too obvious for V. She must adjust, her husband is overreacting to the situation, again.
---
#GorgeousBlueee: I hope this will enter on wattys. Kekeke I hope so.