FOUR | Jealousy at its finest

After putting some lip therapy on Jin's lips to let it moisturize first, she got some clip on her pouch and clipped it on his hair to move it away from the man's forehead.

Yes, Taehyung was still standing beside them, watching things that Liz is doing. But deep inside his heart, he cannot dare to watch his wife touching another man's face.

"Close your eyes." Liz uttered as she put some liquid foundation all over his face, and the foam touched his closed eyelids.

"Jinhyung-ah, I'll do your make up." V spoke and got himself one of Liz's make up brushes then pretended to brush it on Jin's noseline, which interfered Liz's business.
"Stop." She said and V put down the brush immediately back to its place. He is acting strange since a little while that the older could notice it without much a do.
"Are you following Ms. Liz here?" He teased the younger, but as soon as Liz held his jaws for him to stay still, he shut up.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung replied almost cracking his voice, a sound of guilt can be traced on how he raised his voice, but not that much.

"Ms. Liz?" Jin shifted his conversation to the woman doing his transformation. The woman stayed silent, waiting for him to continue what he is saying. She didn't ignore him, but she's acting like she is, so that Taehyung would not make his ass jealous again.

"How old are you?" Jin asked the woman out of nowhere, he even didn't know where he got that question, for Pete's sake. It took some time for her to answer because she is focusing on her thing with Jin's face, especially that she's new to his facial dimensions, and there's just an ample amount of time in preparing.

"Twenty-two." She finally answered, letting out small and silent sighs as she was not sure if she must answer while Taehyung was listening to them.
"Are you really a married woman? Seems like you're not." What Jin said made Taehyung's blood boil up to the highest point possible, as if he will spit fire anytime at his hyung. He is starting up to build up the beast inside him that if he cannot control himself, he could attack his hyung anytime. His glares sharpened, more sharpened than a blade itself.

Liz's hands stopped for a while, then Jin opened his eyes.
"Yes, I'm married. Bighit will not hire me if that's not the case." She mixed some palette and started working on Jin's eyeshadows as he closed his eyes once more.
"Well if not, I'm just thinking if I could court you, maybe."
Taehyung just formed fists in both hands. He cannot show his emotions, but he could do nothing to hide it.

"Yah, what are the two of you doing?" RM entered that got their attention.
"Are you picking up at our new make-up artist? Ya, have some respect." The leader is not angry, he is just reminding the two of them to show respect to their newest staff.
"No, I'm fine, sir." Liz smoothly said to the leader.

Taehyung walked away from them, without a word. The three were just left puzzled, since they don't know what's running in his mind.
-
Liz got herself a glassful of water from their fridge as soon as she arrived home after placing her coat in one of the dining chairs. She filled herself with the coldness of the water, she felt an instant relief when the water touched her throat down to her stomach.

Today was a tiring day, they almost didn't eat or rest just to finish everything? Who says being a make-up artist is that easy, when you finish your thing with the idol, you rest? No, today was the busiest and most exhausting because she need to run here and there to provide the members' need, not just Taehyung like bottled water, mini-fan, tissue, wet wipes, snack, additional accesories or clothing and such.

Just as she was about to bring back the small pitcher from its place, the main door of the house opened and Taehyung entered with a flustered face, but compared to his face this morning, it calmed down a little. Just, just a little.

Instead of placing back the pitcher, she filled the glass she used, thinking that he might need some to calm down his jealousy, oops.
She stayed silent, trying to sense what his husband is up to. Their eyes met each other.
"Here's a glass of water, hon." She spoke. She guessed Taehyung would not speak first, so she cracked the deafening silence. He came near her.
"Thanks." He sparingly answered as he got it and drank within seconds. She was saddened by the fact that her husband didn't call her back "Honey or Hon", their term of endearment.

"What's the problem, hon." She asked, still giving her best to calm while she pulled one chair and took a seat.
"There's not a problem." He answered, remained standing. After finishing his glassful of drink until now, he hadn't loosened his grip of the glass, as if anytime he'll about to break it.

"Hon, let go of the innocent drinking glass." Liz reminded him, he seemed like out of the world for some time.

"Maybe Jinhyung and I have to switch make-up artists, don't you think?" Taehyung's statement stirred up her blood, her calmness separated away from her body.

"Why is it a big deal?" She asked, nervous. Her hands were even shaking, she just pinched the edges of her shirt to hide it.

"I'm jealous!" He almost screamed that frightened out the woman.

"I know you are, do you need to make it obvious? Why didn't you act professionally? You can just rant all you want and talk about how jealous you are when we get home, but not there, in the midst of filming. You're making it too obvious!" She replied, her heart beat faster than the usual.

"I can't just hide how I feel, especially when it comes about you." He said in a lower voice than his usual sound.

"There's no way you're still jealous because I tried my best to keep off from him." She answered, she was so sure she avoided things that he can be jealous of, including Jin.

"Your stare, I just don't want that you stare at him like that." He's such a kid for being jealous for a simple reason. She laughed a little. "Hon! It's part of my job, for Pete's sake! How can put a make-up if I close my eyes?"

"Just..." He grasped while he stopped for a little. "Just lock your stare to me."
---
#GorgeousBlueee: Hey guys! How ya doin'? I'm excited to finish this. Kekeke
Please add me on my FB: Jessica Perbin Calado :)