Chapter 7

(A/N.)

Hiiii!!!! Now that I've got 30 reads, my next goal is 50. Kendra's outfit is on the side, as well as the song included in this chapter. Amazing song, amazing band. I'm yet to have my first comment. Who's gonna be the lucky girl/guy? Haha well thanks to everyone who has been reading this. Still working on a cover. Andd yeah. Here's chapter 7!

-Remmy<3

 (Kendra's P.O.V.)

We got bored of playing truth or dare so we decided to watch a film. Everyone wanted to see a horror. I was not good with scary movies, but I didn’t wanna ruin the fun. They decided on paranormal activity 3. Shit. I was between Liam and Harry on the couch, Niall and Louis were on the loveseat, and Zayn was on the floor with Mackenzie on his lap.

          I got really scared by the movie. I was shaking a bit. Harry put his arm around me and pulled me into him. He leaned down and whispered, “It’s ok. I’ll protect you.’’ I felt the butterflies erupt in my stomach when I felt his warm breath on my neck. I cuddled into him and buried my face into his chest when I got scared. Niall gave us a questioning look. Harry winked at him. Wait, what? At the next scary part, when everything was silent and you totally knew something was going to pop up and scare you but you looked anyway, I figured out what the wink meant. Because at that mega-scary time, Harry tazed my sides with his fingers and screamed in my ear. He scared the shit out of me. I jumped up screaming. Everyone thought it was so funny though. Note to self, double revenge on Harry.

He gave me a cheeky smile and apologised, claiming he ‘couldn’t resist the opportunity.’ I forgave him, but wouldn’t cuddle with him. He fake pouted. Liam, Zayn, and Mackenzie went up to bed. Paul’s house had enough rooms to where they could spend the night. It was only 11, so those who weren’t tired, me, Harry, Niall, and Louis, decided to watch another movie. Harry and I went into the kitchen to get a drink. We came back and saw that they had decided on watching the Vow. Shit.

I was so against this. I hate watching this movie, because of that night with Harry.. I glanced over at him. He looked uncomfortable, but tried to hide it. We sat down and watched the movie. At the part where Paige watching her and Leo’s wedding tape, I began crying. I knew I would. I looked over to Harry, and he had tears in his eyes too. “I’m sorry guys, I can’t do this.” I said. I got up and ran to my room. I closed the door and collapsed on the bed. I began crying my eyes out. All the anger I had towards Harry returned. A few minutes later I felt someone sit on the bed next to me. I sat up and turned to face him. It was Harry.

“You ok?” He had tears in his eyes too.

I leaned closer to him and stared deep into him with my brown eyes.“Harry, you really don’t know who I am do you?”

“I know you’re Mackenzie’s friend Kendra...I guess that’s it.” He was puzzled.

“I’m also the Kendra you grew up with. I’m your best friend. Or I was, anyway. That part of the movie, their vows, your vow. It just triggered too many memories. Then you left. It was fine for a few days, but then you ignored me. I had no friends until college. The boys at school beat me everyday and you weren’t there to save me. I missed you. I had loved you. After you left I was nothing. I changed so much. Died my hair, new personality too a little. I still can’t believe you just left me.” I had tears streaming down my face at record speeds.

Harry looked stunned. “You..you loved me?”

“Yeah. I did. Then you broke my heart.” I was so angry with him. “Plus there’s that other, more beautiful girl you know now.”

Harry laughed, which only pissed me off more. “Kenz, they were both you. I just didn’t know it. I’m still in love with you. And you are more beautiful now than ever.”