🌼🌸

~Time skip: 3 weeks~

Moon Pov

I sighed as I finished yet another floral arrangement. I heard the bell ring and saw that Jacob had come in alone. "Where's Haknyeon?" "He's coming." That was it. The soft spoken Jacob had a tone full of sadness and anger. "Did you two...?" He didn't respond to me as he stormed towards the break room. A few minutes later, the bell dinged again and revealed Haknyeon looking slightly disheveled. "Hak-" "Shut up. Don't bother me." I kept quiet as Haknyeon headed towards the back room. "Did they fight or break up...?" I wanted to find out, but I don't think I could handle either's anger.

Despite them being upset, work flowed smoothly as if nothing had happened between them. I decided to try my luck with Jacob, so I walked over and smiled. "What?" "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine." His tone of voice clearly said he was not. "Are you sure? You can always talk to me, you know." Jacob looked hesitant and looked away from me. "We fought...it was bad..." "What did you fight about?" "Well, you know we live together right...?" I nodded and waited for him to continue. "I guess he didn't like the fact that I was coming home later recently. And I told him that I was only going over to help a friend as he's studying botany. He didn't believe me and everything we were holding in just..."

I could see that Jacob was holding in his tears. "It's okay, just cry. Why don't you just take him with you one day?" "I tried, but he'd say he's too tired or just straight up says no." I sighed then sought out Haknyeon. I found him quietly cutting off thorns then noticed he had a few cuts on his fingers. "Haknyeon..." "Didn't I say don't bother me?" "Well, I'm going to. I hear you two had a misunderstanding." "There was no misunderstanding. He's dating behind my back." I honestly wanted to hit this kid and knock sense into him. "He's not. He told me he's invited you to go along with him, but you refused." I opened the door and pulled Jacob in. "Haknyeon, you really need to just stop and listen." I gestured for Jacob to talk and stepped off to the side.

I walk out to get a drink then noticed someone was looking around the shop. "Oh, hi! What can I get for you?" He looked at me and I could see the happiness and surprise on his face. "You work here?" "Um, yes. As you can see by my apron and name tag..." He rubbed the back of his neck then looked around. "I'm going to work here too." Something about him seemed familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint it. "So Haknyeon was right...Oh!" I went back into the room and felt relieved to see that they were hugging it out.

"So, what's your name?" "Heo Hwall." "Are you into flowers as well or just needed a job?" "Both." I wasn't going to lie, I felt I could get along with him. But what still bothered me is why did he look familiar. "Have you always taken an interest in flowers?" I nodded then remembered when I first really looked at flowers with Hyunjoon. "I remember when my friend and I were playing and we saw a bunch of bluebells growing by a tree. It was then I decided to go into botany and he said he'd do the same. I wonder if he has." "Funny, I have almost the same story." I gave him a curious look and he seemed to understand what I meant.