Eventful •

A little sexual fluff, a little titty sucking but it's all in good fun,

xXx

This Sunday was already seemingly turning out to be eventful.

Not only was there a rude intruder in her bed (who was irritatingly adorable), whom had somehow maneuvered her from the position she had fallen asleep in -shamelessly clutching her body pillow that strangely smelled like said intruder-  so that she was now lazily draped over the older girl, but her right had somehow found itself firmly planted on the intruders fully exposed right breast. 'Why the hell is she naked.'

'Not that I'm complaining.'

Lucy contemplated, would Erza be upset about an 'accidental' grope from her girlfriend? Erza's steady but soft breaths that came every second did assure her that the naked mage under her wasn't waking up anytime.

She shook her head, no, she was not gonna swoop down to technically sexually harassing Erza in her sleep, when she could easily cop a feel when she was awake. She pulled away her hand reluctantly, they're just so damn soft.

She watched her girlfriend sleep, observing her slightly parted rosy lips move in each breath. She watched her ample chest rise and descend, or more specific, the now hardened carnation nipples that looked like they could cut diamonds.

"Oh?" the syllable slipped past her lips before she could stop it. Did she really have that type of effect on a sleeping Erza?

She had been so enticed by the girls bosom, she didn't take notice to the rosy lips she had been previously admiring had flickered up into a grin.

"Why'd you stop Lucy? I was quite enjoying myself I might say."

She wasn't the least bit surprised Erza had been awake through that.....'moment' or even at her boldness, but she couldnt stop the blush that had decided to grace her cheeks. She was blushing at the given moment, not being caught with her hands in the cookie jar (theoretically speaking), that's what she was telling herself anyways.

Erza chuckled. "You're adorable."

"And you're hot." finding her composure, she took the same hand and firmly positioned it back to its prior spot. Erza's hiss made her raise a brow when she roughly ran her thumb over her nipples, which were alot harder than they looked.

"I didn't know you were so sensitive." she mumbled as she rolled her thumb over the erect nub again, eliciting another hiss from the girl.

"It's almost that time of month, so you know, sensitive nipples."

"Mmh" she hummed a response, wanting to fully focus on the task at hand. Her vacant hand dragged itself from her hip to the underside of her breast. Kneading the soft flesh there, she had to suppress a smile at Erza whine.

"Don't tease."

She did, however, let a small giggle out before she leaned up to kiss her girlfriend quickly, then leaned back down to take a one of her nubs into her mouth. A few hot minutes later filled with guttural moans and something she wouldn't put passed being considered suckling, and continuous switching boobs, she wasn't expecting the arch of the s-class mage's back and the deep moan to be the reaction of her gently scraping her teeth over the sensitive peaks.

"Very sensitive." the blonde mused, "and here I thought orgasms from boob play was a myth."

"They don't get alot of stimulation." Erza mumbled hoarsely.

Lucy frowned. It was true. When they did have foreplay such as this it was usually her on the receiving end, damn she was selfish.

Erza must have saw something in her expression, so she asked, "Are you pitying my breast?"

"Is that weird?"

Erza just shook her head, "What ever am I going to do with you?"

"I know what I'm gonna do with you." her hand had started to glide downwards, taking her time on her abs to trace every chiseled peck, and dipping a finger into her navel before she finally found the spot in between her legs——but the sound of a knock at her window and a faint "Lucy are you up?" made her stop dead in her tracks.

Erza huffed in frustration and Lucy flopped just her head back down on her girlfriend's bosom.

Like she said, eventful.

xXx

I like to think about how in erlu's relationship they'd be cock-blocked by natsu aLOT cause of his habit of sneaking in through the widow and the most absurd times, even if they were dating

-Dae