Chapter 28

"Leave her alone!" I say trying to break the guys grip around me. Jenny cries out as the head guy try's to touch her, "Come on.." He says struggling to hold her.

"Don't chu f****** touch her!" I say trying to get the words out as the guy covers my mouth and holds me back.

"What do you want!" Susan says yelling at them, "Were doin it for the money..all we need is to get you to them and then were done with all of this."

The head guy says finally letting go of Jenny and she and throws her to the floor.

"Now come on.." The guy says and drags her by her hair and makes the rest follow behind.

•••

"You got the money..?" The head guy says that ambushed us says to another guy, "Where's the 4th one?" He says looking around, "I don't know..but this is all we could bag up..now pay up.."

They begin to argue and finally the guy paying convinces the other to go find Leanne.

•••

"Hi.." The head guy says coming up to me and moves my hair out of my face, "how's your boyfriend?" My stomach drops and I clench my jaw.

He packs away slowly and laughs, "Speakin of the devil..bring him out.." He says gesturing for them to come forward, two big guys bring out Dally and he cusses under his breathe.

"What do you want from us!?" I yell out, "Blame it on him! Well at least for your death..and I don't like your man (he says pointing to Susan) and Leanne and me have had our times..and you..because your friends with them (he says referring to Jenny)"

I try and break free but get pinned to a wall with hands wrapped around my neck.

"Let her go!" Dally says trying to break his way out of there grip, I could feel blood rush up to my head and my grip begin to loosen, "Get the f*** away from her!" Dally says going mad and begins to start a fight.

One by one he at least takes one swing at each guy. The guy let's go of me to protect himself and I fall to the ground gasping for air.

Dally gives him a few blows to the head and he falls to the floor unconscious, "Come on let's go!" Dally says to us and we run.

•••

We go our separate ways, we run into a old abandon car lot filled with rusty old cars. We hide behind a truck and catch our breathe.

"Thanks." I say smirking, "No problem babe.." Dally says kissing me, I'm taken by surprise and I pull away.

"What?" He says cocking an eyebrow, "You don't even know me.." I say getting upset, "I do..your the girl in my dreams. I think I'm starting to remember you.." I give him a awkward look and I start to blush.

We hear some guys run into the lot and we stay our ground, they slowly creep there way through the lot and we slowly move around.

"Over here.." One of the guy says and they run into another direction. Me and Dally run across to the other side and slowly hide in the darkness.

As we back away someone grabs me by my hair and slams my face into the car hood hard, "Remember me..?" The person says in my ear and I glance up and see the Greaser girl who stabbed me.

I laugh at her and push off and head butt her hard in the nose. She stumbles back and I turn around and prepare myself.

I hear Dally in the back pounding guys and I was ready to start pounding people too.

She launches herself at me and throws me to the ground, we wrestle on the ground like we did last time and I finally manage to lay on her back and pull her face into the dirt.

She mumbles things and tries to pick herself up but I hold her down, I keep slamming her face down into the dirt.

Someone comes behind me and kicks me hard in the temple, I fall over holding my head and feel wetness start to coat my hands.

Jenny comes out of the shadows and begins to strangle the girl who had kicked me hard in the head.

I try and pick myself up but everything was spinning, The Greaser girl finally gets up and pulls me up by my hair.

"You hurt my friends..and now I'm gonna hurt you.." She says giving me blows to the cheek.

I manage to kick her away and I wipe my mouth from the blood, "You already did..remember." I say smiling at her with my bloody mouth.

She launches herself at me and I knee her hard in the stomach, she paints for air and groans. "You stabbed me remember.." I say continuing to beat her up.

I find a sharp piece of glass and hold it up in her face, "Please.." She says laughing and I stick it right in her leg.

She screams out and I make it deep enough to where she was stapled like a piece of paper to the ground.

"Now were even.." I say whispering in her ear and get up off of her and go find my next opponent.