Chapter Three- Milking

I still wasn't used to what Viper called "milking me." It was such a body-paralyzing experience that I don't think anyone could ever become comfortable with it. It lit my world on fire. Every fiber of my being was continually orgasming, my pussy was burning, in a good way, with my release. It was quite shocking to find out that Viper didn't have the regular male genitalia, but the whole milking thing was well worth the trade. Viper nursed me whenever he killed something. He'd collect their blood in his glass and bring it back to me and hold me while I drank the blood. He was surprisingly human for a symbiotic, flesh-eating alien.

"My love?" I heard Viper's soft, hissing voice. "Let me milk you." He was becoming as addicted to milking me as I was to being milked by him. I felt wetness pool between my legs and soon, Viper hovered above me on the fur bed, my legs spread wide by his tentacles.

"You're so ready for me." Viper smiled in delight. I screamed and threw back my head when his tentacle slithered into my vagina and attached itself to my walls, sucking on them. Viper had discovered that I orgasmed harder if he pinned me down, so he had my hands and ankles held in place with his other tentacles. He let a smaller tentacle curl around my clit and suck on it, making me drown in bliss. I screamed as he began to milk me, the pulsating inside my vagina was making my head dizzy.

"I love watching you moan and thrash under me, wife." Viper licked his lips as he milked me harder. "Come on, Valia, orgasm harder. I'm so thirsty baby, I need to drink your come."

"Viper--!!!" I wailed as my back arched and I moaned in delight. He roared in delight and leaned over, sucking on my neck as his tentacle milked me. Viper smiled and began to suck on my nipple, his arms holding my body to his as his tentacles milked me. He held my torso to his once he lifted his head, and he kissed my lips.

"Are you done, baby girl?" Viper mused, licking my teeth with his thin, long tongue. I nodded as his tentacles retracted from my pussy, and I clung to him, my body aching.

"You look so gorgeous in my arms, your body sore and exhausted from milking." Viper purred. His hands played a delicate game on my sides, making me shiver in delight.

"Viper..." I gasped, arching my back and closing my eyes. I smiled and leaned into him, sighing in delight.

"Will you stay here with me?" Viper suddenly blurted , his voice nervous as his grip tightened on me. I swallowed and looked down.

"I-I don't know if I should...I... I'm not really... A good... Species..." I whimpered. I threw on my gray dress and dashed out of his arms, afraid he would reject me, and I sped through the forest. Once I got out of range, four miles east, I collapsed against a tall pine tree, sobbing. I heart mangled cry of pain echo all the way to me, like the sound of agonized crying, and I sobbed with the crying beast. I felt it begin to rain and my human skin felt like ice. I felt my nose begin to run, and I whimpered, curling into a ball and sneezing.

I don't know when I blacked out, but when I woke up, I was in a familiar peach colored gel, healing.

"You...could have died...out there..." I heard Viper's shaky voice. Then the mangled crying from earlier. Viper collapsed in his cave with me, moaning as he sobbed. "Sweet Valia! I'm such a wretched monster! I don't deserve a sweet flower like you!" I sat there in horror as Viper began to break down. He screamed in pain, shaking with his sobs.

"Viper, what are you talking about?" I whispered.

"My wife left!" He moaned. "My Valia hates me! Oh why was I even made?! My reason for living hates me!"

"Reason for living- wife?!" I blurted. "Viper we've barely known each other for two days!"

"My kind... Find our wives on first glance." Viper whimpered. "They become the only thing that matter. A-and my beautiful Valia hates me!" He wailed.

"I don't hate you, Viper..." I cried softly. "I thought you would reject me like everyone else."

"NEVER." He bellowed, wrapping me closer to him. "You were so cold when I found you. So cold. Like dead flesh. I thought I had driven you to kill yourself." He began to sob again.

"Viper, shhhh," I murmured before kissing his lips. He purred and cuddled me closer to him, licking at my lower lip. I felt his tentacles winding around my legs, inching slowly into my dripping pussy. I let out a rough moan, and Viper panted, sucking on my jugular.

"My beloved wife." He grunted. "Your pussy is so hot."

"Such foul words!" I whined as he pumped his tentacle quickly in my vagina.

"Let me milk you." Viper purred before continuing to suck on my jugular as I fell into waves of bliss.