Chapter five- Lets talk about babies

I lay on the soft pelt bed in the cave, my black hair splayed out on the pelt as I giggled at Karro, who hovered over me, his lips playing on my throat. He sucked on the sweet spot of my neck, and I moaned softly, whimpering in need as I spread my legs.

"Karro...oh please..." I begged softly. He smiled and licked my neck.

"You're so needy, my little wife." Karro purred. "Such a little slutty body you have." One of his smaller tentacles slithered out and flicked at my clit, causing it to harden and peek out from its hood, making me moan as he endlessly teased my clit, not fully giving me pleasure, just tormenting me.

"Karro... Karro..." I moaned. "Please.... Inseminate me. I-I want to have your child." Karro grimaced.

"It's not safe here, we're much too close to the humans." Karro argued. I frowned and looked down and the floor, pouting as I ran my hand over his chest.

"Why is that an issue?" I whined, looking up at him. He ran a hand through my hair, kissing my brow softly.

"My little wife, as much as I love you, I cannot predict the nature of a child born from my seed and your womb," Karro spoke gently. "If it happens to go mad with blood lust, it would wreck havoc on the human populous, and bring attention to us. If that happened, I would be forced to kill our child no matter how much it loved us or how much we loved it. The humans may be weak and ignorant in small numbers, but when they combine into armies, they put us in danger, they could kill us. And moving is risky, we could be spotted at any moment, and if we move too close to one of my siblings, we would put them in danger too." I pouted as tears pricked in my eyes, my naked body pressed to Karro's as I whimpered.

"My love, I know it pains you so. If it were in my power, I would give you as many babies as you wanted. I would father child after child with you. But I cannot put your safety on the line. I also don't know if your body would be able to handle birthing my child. For my kind, the violent nature of our births isn't much of an issue, as we can red pawn any torn limbs or injuries, but your fragile little body could easily be torn in two trying to give birth to my young." Karro sighed and kissed the sweet spot on my neck again, spreading my legs and running a tentacle between the lips of my pussy, flicking my clit and making me moan deeply. All thoughts left my mind as I willingly spread my legs wider, panting as I watched his tentacle turn my sex bright red with pleasure.

"Karro... Y-yes... Oh god..." I moaned, feeling my body twitching as I spasmed and orgasmed all over his tentacle.