CHAPTER NINE

Ali Garcia

"Hey, Flare." I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. My hand held a glass of cocktail mix. We were celebrating Teyana's new position at the bank. That was honestly the smartest move a woman could make. Money shouldn't even be a concern for her. "Why you keep stunting on my girl Bee?"

"Nah, ain't stunting on ha ass. I'm just ready to settle down, ain't looking for no girl who can buss it down whenever she feel like it." My eyebrows came together. "I need someone who respects my idea of settling down, I know I'm young but I fucked so many bitches that it feels like I been on this earth for a long time."

"Well, just because she like showing her ass at a party a few times doesn't mean she ain't gone settle down."

"Eh, whatever I don't want to talk about nobody right now. We here for Teyana, not your bestfriend."

"I respect you." My words came out smooth, trying not to even make my bestfriend seem like she was thirsty. Men like that can get under your skin if you say the wrong words so it was better for me to keep my distance. Bee was on her way to the party in a few. Flare smirked as he began to take a sip of his drink.

"Hey, you must be proud of her huh?" I said to Black. His hand swiped over his waves as he showed his grill that shined in his mouth. Even though he was only someone that is strictly my bestfriend, my panties were soaked. Damn, Teyana is fucking lucky. A fine ass man with grills always drove my ass up the wall.

"Yeah, she pretty content on doing this so I'm gone be there to help her ass shine. You feel me?"

"I feel you." My eyes scanned his whole outfit. His attire was clean, only making my insides feel like gush. It consisted of a grey polo shirt with pants that hung like joggers, which were in a denim color as he matched them up with his Jordan's. I pretended to get by, only pushing my breast up against his chest. He seemed to take notice but didn't pay any attention to the gesture. I'm glad he didn't pay any attention, I just wanted to tease him. "How's Sri?"

"Sri is good. She still up there with her grandmother. Haven't you met her?"

"Yeah, she's beautiful. She honestly resembles you and Teyana all the way. Flare told me you been a good father and shit." We both laughed.

"What y'all laughing at?" Teyana asked as she walked up. Damn, she looked good. Her attitude was a white Givenchy halter dress with black Louie Vuitton pumps. Her hair was always laid, it was just a simple sew in that went down to her hips.

"We just being childish, that's all." Her eyes scanned my body up and down. She quickly turned around and faced Black as he kissed her on her cheek and whispered something in her ear. Her head nodded as she walked off, greeting more people. Black followed her into the crowd.

"Ali!" I heard and turned around. It was Bee ghetto ass. Tonight, she looked very classy as she sported a messy bun and a black tube top dress. "Girl, it's so many fine ass expensive men in her. Anyways, what's it about Flare?"

"Girl, he not interested. He want to settle down and he said you not his type of girl for that." Her eyes rolled in disappointment. "Talk to him later, he here for Teyana strictly."

"That's some bullshit. I just want to fuck, you know? Maybe, get to know him afterwards on some love shit but if he ain't going for it, oh well." She ranted. My eyes fell on Black once more as my teeth sunk into my lip thinking about his scent. Bee looked at me and smirked as she shook her head. "Teyana is going to wrap your ass up."