a whole butterfly

Camila's pov
I took up my phone, if I want to have my butterfly part I need to go now. My grandmother was at her work at the flower garden shop and I had to do this on my own.
-You can do this Camila! I said to the mirror.
I was wearing some ripped skinny blue jeans and a black hoodie with some basic black converse. I would lie if I said me and my grandma had a lot of money, we didn't. But I usually worked with her at the garden, or I used to do at weekends until...Yea, its maybe better to now really know just yet.

9am.
I walked into the café and quickly sat down by a 2 chair table. It felt like hours but everytime I checked it was just seconds that past by.
-butterfly? I heard a raspy woman voice behind me.
A girl, in my age and a bit taller than me. With some black jeans, black boots and red tight crop top. She had green deep eyes and black hair. Nothing like me.
-do you want something to drink? She asked.
-Ice tea maybe... I wispered.
She came back after some minutes with my iced tea and her latte and sat down in front of me.
-here! In her hand she had the other part of my loved butterfly.
-thank you.. I said quietly and took it quickly from her hand into my pocket.
It was quiet and we just sat there. I wanted to leave.
-I'm Lauren
She smiled to me and those magic eyes went trough mine.
-ummm I'm Camila...
Still my head is wondering where i've seen her before...

Lauren's pov
She looked at me, and when I looked back she quickly turned around. I needed to get her to believe I wasn't there that night. So I could make her feel safe.
-I should go now but thank you Lauren. She smiled and looked at me trough her brown eyes and then left.
-don't go... I heard myself saying in my head.
But I saw that girl walk away, why didn't I stop her and tell her what I saw and that I could help her? Or that I've seen her tumblr posts and wanted to help her... I could have done so much more. But I never ever did.
that girl. Camila, Dragon, Butterfly or Waakeme-up. Whoever I met today, needs to feel loved and safe somewhere. And she deserves to be alive.
maybe to just text her is easier. Tumblr is a place to let your heart out. She knows that. My whole litte butterfly.

**QUESTION**
*should I continiue with this story? Its gonna have hard parts in it (scars, blood etc) or should I just do another one? I don't want to trigger anyone. Any ideas how I can do the next parts cuz I am not really sure lmao thank uu*
xx