Chapter One

S H E L T E R

、☆°・*∂σит уσυ ρℓαу тнє、☆°・*
、☆°・*νι¢тιм αи∂ тυяи、☆°・*
、☆°・*тнє тαвℓєѕ 、☆°・*
、☆°・*σитσ мє、☆°・*
----------------------------

M/N's POV

I woke up in my lonely, cold kennel, as usual. I set my hands and knees on the ground and stretch while yawning. I stand up and look through the glass door, twitching my ear slightly. Usually, it's very quiet. But today was different, I heard some of the staff talking about a rare hybrid show. I know I'm one of them. It's very rare to find a wolf hybrid with such big tails and ears. And may I include, you could never find a hybrid with a unique color.

I watch as the staff pull on leash's that connect to collars. I see sheeps, deers, cats and dogs being pulled. I notice all the unique things about them. Unfortunately, there weren't a lot of rare hybrids which meant my turn was coming up.

A man opened the door and closed it behind him. He pulled me close to him and connected the leash to my collar. He pulled me out of my kennel and lead me to a room filled with the other hybrids. They sat in a corner together, obviously scared of the staff. I looked around, thinking. I'm usually not scared of the staff like the others but this time was different. I hated getting adopted by these rich people. It only meant being a sex slave, a maid, or a toy for when your master is angry. But, when ever I did get adopted, I disobey, fight back or try to run away, which ends up with them giving me back to the shelter. The staff are already annoyed by me.

One of the nice, female staff came in and helped us get ready. After she was done with all of us, I run up to her and rubbed up on her, causing her to pet my head. She left without saying anything. I groaned softly and looked at my outfit. It was cute, it made me look feminine and a bit sexy. I was wearing a oversized pink sweatshirt, black ripped jeans and black high heel boots.

After awhile, i began hearing a lot of chatter. They pulled us behind a curtain and told us to stand and wait for our turn to introduce ourselves by our names and breed.
They opened the curtains to reveal a large group of men, watching our every move.

I was last to introduce myself. The microphone was handed to me by a dog hybrid named Alex. I grabbed it out of his hands and looked at the crowd. "Hello, my name is M/N, I am a Wolf hybrid." I sat down in the tall chair behind me and crossed my legs, making me look more feminine.

A man pulled us up one by one, starting the bids. I got pulled up. I separated my legs a bit and crossed my arms. The bidding started with a very high number. It ended with a group of very rich guys. The group of 5 men stood up and went backstage to collect their "prize."
I sat in a chair, eating candy with one of the guys while the others were filling out forms to complete the adoption. I finish eating my candy before the man I'm sitting with, grabs my hand and begins licking the left over sugar on my fingertips. I watch him for a bit before pulling my hands away. I caught myself blushing softly. He chuckled as he licked his lips for any fallen sugar.

The men led me out to the parking lot. There were two cars. After a few minutes of fighting over who I was going with I finally walked up to one of the cars and got inside. I sat in the passengers seat. One of the guys got in and started the car. I looked over at him, jumping at the sudden sound of the car. I looked out the window as the car started moving.

As we followed the other car, I begin feeling a warm hand on my thigh. I look at the hand and put my hand over it. The man next to me shivers by the cold presence of my hand. He grabs my hand and holds it tight. This is the first time I felt love through holding hands. I let out a small tear just think about it. I look out the window, not wanting the man to notice my uncontrollable tears. We still held each others hands, tight. He let go when he had to park his car in front of the house. I wiped my tears away when he went to my side and opened the door. He held out his hand, I took his hand while getting out of the car. I see the other guys come over to us. I hid behind the man and peeked out from behind him. I see one of the guys look over at me while the others were talking. I hid my face in the mans jacket, avoiding any eye contact. "M/N." I heard my name, I looked up and turned to the man I hid behind. "My name is Crowley. This is Gabriel." He pointed to he one I ate candy with. "This is Sam and Dean." He said again, pointing to the man with long hair and the one with green eyes. "And this is Castiel" he pointed to a man in a trench coat. "They won't hurt you. You don't have to be afraid." He said while turning around to meet my eyes. I nodded softly and looked at the others. I caught myself staring at Castiel. I walked over to him and hid my face in his chest, wagging my tail slowly. I moan at the sudden cold touch on my sensitive neck. I look up and see Castiel staring at me with lust. "Ah, I'm sorry about that, I'm very sensitive when something touch's my neck." I let out a nervous laugh and back away, going back to Crowley. I look around again and see all their eyes filled with lust, giving me a image of hungry vampires.