|thirteen|

Morning came and Taeyong doesn't feel like standing up. He wants to stay on bed and sulk because of last night. He was too devastated and upset about Jaehyun. He sighed and his shoulders jumped at his loud ringtone of his phone. He reached for his phone on the night table beside him and answered the phone call.

"Good morning. Did I disturb something?" Ten asked and Taeyong could feel his smirk.

"Honestly, no, you aren't distrubing anything. To be honest, nothing happened last night," Taeyong answered, obviously upset from his tone.

"What?! What are you saying nothing happened? I thought that would be a solid one for a first attempt."

"Actually, Jaehyun was definitely turned on and we already on bed. But, some cockblocker killed the mood, and it was his work."

"Hmm, you still up for the second one?"

"Fine. I doubt he'll take notice of me...I think I should just wait until he finished his work."

"We should still try! You don't know what will happen next."

"He might just look at me? And tells me to wait until the end of the week? Yeah, right, Ten."

"Come on, we'll try this one out. I'm sure this'll make him stand up from that chair and end up on bed with you."

"Okay, what's on your mind?"

Attempt #2

Taeyong then again will wait until it's bedtime. He remembered the day when he asked his older brother, Johnny told about how him and Ten met. Johnny is the CEO of their family company and Ten was his bodyguard. He doesn't know how did they ended up being as a couple but Taeyong and his family accepts Ten wholeheartedly. Actually, Johnny told him that Ten was about to kill him, he doesn't what he meant but he thought his brother was just joking. But, atleast he has a job. Maybe Ten seduced his brother, he'll never know though.

Taeyong just sat on the couch, watching TV to kill some time. He yawned and he heard a knock from the entrance. He stood up and walked straight to the door. He opened it and saw Yuta. His eyes immediately went wide.

"H-Hey, Yuta..." Taeyong greeted.

Yuta smiled at him, "Hey, Taeyong."

"...What are you doing here?"

"Ah, here," Yuta gave a small bag to the lady, "Congratulations to you and Yoonoh. It's a little gift from me and mom."

The bag was a pastel pink one with elegant gold swirls. Taeyong soon saw the name of the store and his eyes widened. It was the lingerie store that him and Jaehyun went the other day. Despite being so surprised, Taeyong smiled back.

"Thank you very much. Please come in," Taeyong offered.

Yuta seemed to be more composed today. The man walked inside and sat on the couch in the living room. Taeyong closed the door and followed Yuta. He sat on the single couch.

"Your voice haven't changed, you still sick?" Yuta asked.

"I-I'm still recovering," Taeyong lied but Yuta look convinced, "You don't seem to be...crazy about me anymore."

Yuta giggled, "Yeah. I found someone and I'm asking him out in the weekends."

"Really? That's good," Taeyong said. He tried peeking in the bag and he saw it was black and lacey, making him nervous.

"Oh, mom said she saw you and Yoonoh in that store. She said that you might need more, but I told her buy you something for your honeymoon."

Taeyong pulled it out and he was relieved when it just another body suit. He thought it'll something he feared about having in his drawers.

"T-Thank you very much, it's very thoughtful of you guys. But, we haven't plan about our honeymoon, it doesn't have a specific date."

"What? Is Yoonoh ignoring you because of work?" Yuta asked, massaging his temple. Taeyong nodded, "He's always like that. Whenever we told him to go to an occasion, he ignores us because of work."

"Well, I'll hope for the best."

"You can do it, Taeyongie. He may be stubborn and narrow minded, but he's a good son and a brother," Yuta smiled, making Taeyong to light up his mood, "Okay. Wish you luck, I'll be going."

Taeyong walked Yuta out before he hid the body suit inside his room and folds it deep inside his wardrobe.

Another night of attempt again and Taeyong thought it'll be hard to do this attempt. The plan could make Taeyong break from embarrassment if this won't budge on Jaehyun.

Taeyong gets his towel and walked infront of Jaehyun's door. He knocked because the door was locked again. He bit his lower lip and thought about backing up but it was too late when Jaehyun opened the door.

"Tae, you need something?" Jaehyun asked, gently ruffling his wife's hair before kissing the forehead.

Taeyong nodded, "My shower's broken."

Jaehyun widened his eyes, "A-Ah, then...are you gonna use mine?"

"Can I?" Taeyong asked, acting all cute just like Ten asked him to do.

"Yeah, sure."

Taeyong walked into the room and followed Jaehyun into the bathroom.

"You use anything here, okay, Tae--"

Jaehyun looked back at Taeyong and stopped. His jaw dropped as he watched Taeyong from the back, removing his shirt from his head and revealing the smooth back with the hook and strap of his black bra. He avoid drooling as he looked away from his wife.

"Uh-uh...I-I'll be outside when you need me," Jaehyun stuttered.

Jaehyun saw Taeyong's shorts dropped, revealing the black panty. He breathes heavily and just wants to jump at Taeyong.

Deep inside, Taeyong is already smiling at the plan. He could feel Jaehyun's stare on him as he strip his clothes. But, he was surprised when Jaehyun quietly skipped out of the bathroom. Taeyong just shrugged and thought the plan hasn't finished yet.

Taeyong did use Jaehyun's bathroom and things he needs. It didn't take long for him to finish and wrapped his towel around his body. He opened the bathroom door and walked out of it. He looked at Jaehyun and it's perfect that Jaehyun looked at him too.

"Y-You're finished?" Jaehyun asked, clearing his throat.

Taeyong smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I just forgot my pajamas in my room."

Taeyong could see how Jaehyun is fighting himself about looking away or stare at Taeyong instead. Taeyong walked closer to his husband and it was very entertaining as Jaehyun looked all flustered. He smirked and kissed Jaehyun on the lips.

"You want something, baby?" Taeyong asked against Jaehyun's ear.

Jaehyun cleared his throat, "I...Nothing."

Taeyong frowned, feeling all disappointed but he still got the mood to smile.

"Okay...fine. Good night," Taeyong said before leaving the room without Jaehyun with him.

A/N: I'm gonna take my midterms next week. Please pray for me and I'll get good grades. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter! 2 chapters before Jaeyong goes hiatus.

Love lots ♥