Part 3

The next day yoongi felt empty and wasn't his usual self so he went out side to the ocean at night to think about jimin. Then yoongi quietly said" I-Im s-sorry jimin... I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect and help you."yoongi began to sob quietly. Then yoongi saw lights far into the ocean. As it came closer yoongi's eyes widen as he knew it was pirates. Yoongi then ran into the castle yelling "G-Guards!" Right when yoongi started yelling like a maniac the guards came running to yoongi and asked what was wrong then yoongi yelled "O-Outside there are P-Pirates out at the docks where I would be at I saw them my self!" The guards eyes widen then headed out side to block the pirates from entering the castle and one by one the guards were taken down my the pirates. Yoongi give then ran to his room and saw Jin there walking back and fouth in yoongi's bed room. "Yoongi!" Jin said while looking at the younger and said " W-We have to go know yoongi your father is at the secret chamber already waiting for you he told me to come get you. We have to go now!" Jin said almost screaming his lungs out. Yoongi then said "N-No I have to get something important to me first you go ahead I know where the secret chamber is at!" Jin then refused to let yoongi go then Namjoon came I to the room. "Yoongi, Jin we have to go now!" Then yoongi said "No I am not going with out what I need to get first you two go ahead I know where the chamber is located!" Namjoon then grabbed yoongi and Jin my the wrists. Yoongi then pulled back harshly "I said I'm not going yet!  Take Jin to safety first!  Unless you want him to get punished harshly by the pirates and slowly die Namjoon!" Then Namjoon decided that he didn't want Jin to get hurt either so he gripped Jin's arms and pulled him harshly away from yoongi. Then Jin stated screaming his lungs out for yoongi to come with him but yoongi refused and it hurt yoongi seeing Jin tearing up and screaming for yoongi. Once they were gone yoongi ran to his fathers study throwing papers everywhere and it looked like pirates tore the place then yoongi got the light pink shell Jimin gave yoongi and stuffed it into his pocket knowing he was running out of time. Then yoongi heard the pirates coming up the stairs towards him so yoongi then opened the the huge window leading into the ocean if you jumped so yoongi placed his foot on the ledge of the window until he was standing on the ledge. Then yoongi felt a hand grab him from behind and  picking yoongi up from his shirt and heard the pirate holding him yell "HEY I GOT A KID HERE!  DO YOU THINK THIS KID IS THE PRINCE! " then one of the other pirates yell "yah I don't know and stop yelling at me mate!" Then the plate holding yoongi shrugged and took yoongi to the ship and threw yoongi onto the wooden floor of ship and all the crew members looked at yoongi and went back to their duties. Then yoongi though "this is perfect they aren't paying attention to me so I have time to escape!" Yoongi then walked over to the side of the ship getting ready to one of his legs over the small wall on the ship when all of a sudden a face popped up and scared yoongi. Yoongi let out a loud scream and fell backwards. Then the pirate that scared yoongi took him to a room that looks like the captains study/bedroom then the pirate said "Hey your the prince right?  And what's your name?" Yoongi nodded and said "M-My name is Yoongi,  Min yoongi." The pirate smiled and said "alright  well I want you to get changed into these cloths and I'll inform the captain that your here. And I am the captians right hand  Jungkook." Yoongi nodded and once the The right hand man left yoongi alone yoongi then ran towards the window and saw the castle burning in flames then yoongi started to wonder if Jin and everyone else were safe. Then yoongi began to take his shirt off and put on the top the right hand pirate gave him yoongi left the shirt unbuttoned for last then took off his pants and grabbed the shorts that we're given to him but then yoongi noticed that the shorts would only fit up to half of his thighs so yoongi bent down to put his legs in the shorts than started pulling the shorts up when all of a sudden he heard the door open and yoongi stood up straight and hung his head low then he heard a voice "Opps I'm sorry I should have knocked firat... Oh wait I should I since its my room." Then yoongi heard the man walking closer to him then the man turned yoongi so that he faced him and the man said" I'm the captain and you are the prince am I right?" Yoongi nodded. "Well then my prince let me finish dressing you then." Yoongi then started to blush while the captain pulled up his shorts and buttoned it. Then moved up to yoongi's chest and buttoned yoongi's shirt up. "There we go my name is Hoseok and yours is?" "Y-Yoongi, Min Yoongi" The younger said shyly. Hoseok nodded and walked out of the room while yoongi staying close by Hoseok. Hoseok looked down at yoongi and licked his lips. As the days went on Hoseok told yoongi to follow him. Yoongi  nodded. Then Hoseok took yoongi to a store and said "I can't have you in the same cloths forever, so ima get you some new ones especially since those shorts are getting smaller on you." Yoongi just blushed. Later that day Hoseok got yoongi some new clothing for yoongi and yoongi got dressed in some black pants and a white shirt that was a bit big for yoongi.

~~~few years later~~~