Part 11

⚠Might be smut or violence I don't know yet this is just a head up or warning ⚠

Yoongi heard the door open and heard someone walking towards him and removed the covers from yoongi. Yoongi turned around and saw... Hoseok.

"Hello my prince. Did you miss daddy?" Hoseok said with a smirk. Yoongi was on his bed with widened eyes looking at hoseok "what is he doing here?  How did he get in?  What happened to Jimin and Jin?  Are they okay?" Those where the only question running through yoongi mind at the moment. Before hoseok could do anything yoongi ran out of his room, down the stairs, into the kitchen and saw Jimin and Jin tied with their hands behind their backs and their head low looking at the floor. "Ji-Jimin!?" Yoongi called out but Jimin didn't respond. Yoongi ran to Jimin and Jin to see if they were ok. "P-please answer me" Yoongi beged. "Yoongi" Was what he was able to hear because both Jin and Jimin were talking in a low whisper.

Hoseok came walking down the stairs like if everything was normal. "Yoongi~" Hoseok called out. Yoongi turned around. "G-Get away from me! What did you tell them?!  What did you do?!" Yoongi yelled at hoseok with tears rolling down his cheeks. "Oh I did nothing at all yoongi they decided that they didn't want you anymore and that they didn't love you. So they gave you to me as a gift."
"N-No they d-didnt you lier you did something to them!?  What did you do?!"
"Nothing but they fave you to me. Just like your father."
Yoongi didn't respond. He was frozen with eyes widened like if he saw a ghost or the grim reaper. "H-He didn't do that!" Yoongi finally said after a while "oh but he did ask him yourself?" "I-I will where is he?" Yoongi said with confidence because he knew his father loved him dearly. When hoseok led yoongi to the chamber yoongi's father was in with Jin and Jimin behind them.

"Well ask him. He is right in front of you"

"F-Father?"
"Yes"
"D-Did you really give me away to him?" Yoongi said holding tears.
"Yes I did and I don't regret anytging!" The king said.
Yoongi fell to the ground with tears  quickly rolling down his cheeks. And with that hoseok carried yoongi bridal style and walked to the ship with Jimin and Jin behind him.

Hoseok  who still had yoongi in his arms bridal style walked into the mini jail cell he had in the basement of the ship and told his right hand man (and bestie)  jungkook to put Jimin and Jin in the cell and walked up the stairs with a crying yoongi in his arms.

"Stop crying prince."
"... " Nothing but sobbing.
When hoseok reached a bedroom that was for yoongi he carefully laid the sobbing boy onto the bed and left the room. Yoongi cries himself to sleep hoping that this was just a nightmare and that he'll wake up in the castle.

In the basement

"S-So yoongi lied to us?" Jimin asked Jin.
"N-No yoongi would never lie about that kind of situations I know yoongi for almost all my life he would... Never" Jin said.
"B-But the Hoseok guy said that yoongi asked for it and that he never forced yoongi to do it with... Him"."N-No Jimin he's lying not yoongi" "J-Jin I wish that I had never meet yoongi" Jimin said quietly but Jin was able to hear Jimin. Jin was speech less and didn't reply.

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi woke up and looked around the bedroom hoping that it was a nightmare... But it was true. " I-I have to find Jimin and Jin and get off this ship" Yoongi mumbled quietly. Yoongi stood up and walked out of the bedroom and rubbed his eyes so that they can adjust to the bright light outside.
"So your awake now?" Yoongi turned around and saw hoseok.
"Y-yeah"
"Great now I want you to get rid of those fancy clothes and wear these" Hoseok said holding up clothes for yoongi. Yoongi refused but hoseok gave yoongi the clothes and pushed yoongi back inside the room. "Change or you won't leave the room!" Hoseok yelled so that yoongi would be able to hear him on the other side of the door.

Yoongi took his black jeans off and his white t-shirt and grabbed the long sleeve button up shirt and put it on and left it unbuttoned. Then yoongi grabbed. "Shorts?  Why shorts?" Yoongi asked himself and put the shorts on that only went up to half his thighs then yoongi buttoned the shorts and his Long sleeve shirt. "Why me?  Why?" Yoongi asked himself. "I-Im done" Yoongi said and the door opened with a smirking hoseok "Good. Now have fun" Hoseok said. Yoongi just walked away and walked down the stairs into the basement looking for Jimin and Jin so that they could escape. "J-Jin?!  J-Jimin?!" Yoongi called out but got no answer so yoongi was looking for a flashlight or some sort of light until his face can in contact with a cold thin object. Yoongi pulled the object and the lights came on. Yoongi looked around and saw Jin and Jimin. "Jimin,  Jin" Yoongi said and grabbed the keys to open the cell door. "L-Lets go before hoseok comes and finds me here" Yoongi said quietly. "No" Jimin said.  "W-What?  Why Jimin?"
"Because I don't want to be with you anymore!  And you lied to me! AND GOD I HATE YOU YOONGI!" Jimin yelled at yoongi. Yoongi eyes were widened and was surprised jimin even yelled at him. "B-But I didn't lie jimin and what happened to you?  Why are you acting like this?" Yoongi asked coming closer to touch jimin's cheek but yoongi's hand was slapped away by jimin. Jimin pushed yoongi away "GO AWAY YOONGI I DONT LOVE YOU ANY MORE AND I NEVER WILL!" Jimin yelled and closed the cell door. Jin was shocked and speechless by what Jimin had said and done. Jin looked at yoongi. Yoongi was eyes were widened like if he was traumatized and tears we're falling down his face. Yoongi then stood up and said "F-FINE THEN I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE AND I-I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!" Yoongi then ran up the stairs and still crying and ran into the bedroom hoseok put him in.