At The Moment

Momoko slowly starts to wake up, everything in her mind seems calm, she's  looking around and she sees everything in her room, "did I go home?" She mumbles to herself. 
"No this is just to make you seem like a runaway- which you do" Brick walks in smiling, Momoko stands up, "w-who are you" Momoko looks at Boomer Brick and Butch, Butch scoffs, "drop the act, princess, we know your Blossom," Butch smirks and looks around the room, "Geez, you really are a princess" Butch starts to open draws, all of a sudden his face goes Red, "what kind of undergarments are these..." Butch looking in the draw, Brick walks up to him and get wide-eyed when he looks in the draw, Boomer walks over and pushes the guys away as shutting the draw, "Woah, Woah, Woah, don't be such a brat" Brick says trying to get back to the draw but being held back by Boomer. "No, no, no, no, no, no" Boomer sighs, Boomer looks over at Momoko who has the look of death, terrified for a second he lets go of Brick who then runs into Butch. 
"Yo- what the fuck!" Brick yells as falling, when the two get up and look they notice Boomer sitting in front of Momoko like he is the only one who won't die.
Next things next, Brick and Butch are on the ground beat up from Momoko kicking them, half to death is what it felt like. 
"Gosh has anyone told you not to touch a girl's things," Momoko says angrier, "What girl" Brick sighs as looking away, when he looks back Momoko punches him, after probably beating up Brick and Butch for about an hour or so the guys finally get up, "well, all we had to do was see if you were alive and you obviously are so-" the guys start to walk away, Momoko sighs and sits on her bed, now over thinking it, how did the guys find out about her, especially how did they find out where she was. "Shit" she sighs. 

When she finally calms down Momoko starts to dig all around her room, it has everything, "They really went through a lot of trouble to make me seem like a run away... why so many plans if all they want is to kidnap me?" Momoko starts to dig around. After what felt like hours, she gives up, there is nothing. She finally sits down on the bed, they had everything but her pictures, it was the photo frames but not the pictures, she sits on the edge of her- not her bed when the door opens, when she saw it open she rushed to the other side of the bed, right by the wall. 
"You have to eat." Boomer walks in and puts a sandwich on the bed then he lightly throws a water bottle toward her. "Why am I here" Momoko voice is shaking but she is still trying to be confident- trying. 

"I don't think I can say..." Boomer rushes out the door, all Momoko can think of is her sisters and everyone. Momoko decided to take a bite of the PB&J sandwich Boomer made, she chugged the water, "fuck.." Momoko throws the empty bottle, she digs, "they even got my books." 

"What the hell am I suppose to do!" she starts to throw her stuff at the wall, she tried to open the door but of course, it was locked, "who is behind this!" she is hitting the door, all of a sudden the door is pushed and she is pushed back with it, instantly knowing neither of the Rowdyruff boys could do that she started to back up, only to see HIM, "why am I here HIM!?" she yells at him, "will you quit the yelling, you'll see why your boy toy may find us sooner or later- you'll find out." HIM is about to walk out before Momoko throws a book at him, he stops walking "who the hell!-" Momoko pushes past him and starts to run, this obviously isn't Mojo's hideout so she doesn't know where to run, "get her!" she hears HIM yell, Momoko starts to run faster and goes door to door. She tries to run door to door and starts to run downstairs, she finds a door and it opens so she runs in. 
She starts to calm down her breathing, it's so dark but she doesn't turn on the light. 

Momoko starts to look around, the whole room is blue so she instantly guesses its Boomers, "shit." she hears footsteps so she rolls under the bed. She covers her mouth and stops the breathing. 

"Come on Momoko..." she hears, she knows it is Butch, "come on out."
She hears him sigh, "you know we are being nice? All we did was kidnap you but we could have just attacked your house. We still could too, if you wanna keep hiding then we could just go attack it now." Momoko sighs... the last thing she wants is the guys and her sisters in a fight. 

She gets out from under, Butch smiles, "there you are" he smiles at her then hits her, she falls on Boomer's bed, then Boomer walks in, "you weren't supposed to hurt her" he says, Butch starts to walk, "oh well- take her back to the room" Butch walks out, Boomer looks at Momoko passed out on his bed, "I am so sorry..." he sighs, he takes a band-aid out of his desk and puts a blue band-aid on a cut Momoko has on her cheek. 

Boomer picks up Momoko and then carries her to her room, when he gets there he throws her on the bed, he throws alight blue small blanket on her, he sighs and starts to leave. 

Momoko sits up and rubs her finger on the band-aid, "you're okay, blue boy..."

Boomer gets out of the room and shuts and locks the door, "did you seriously put a band-aid on the princess, really?" Brick looks at him, Boomer shrugs, "God- you must be the weak brother" Butch scoffs, Boomer walks pass them both, "or maybe I am the smart one, dumb-asses" Boomer smiles and walks away, Brick and Butch roll their eyes, "idiot" Butch sighs. 
Boomer walks into his room, he takes his book and starts to draw, a bow.