Prologue

Yeah, this is my first story and I'm writing it because yoloswag✌️and im a Calum kinda girl.

This may contain some adult content, so dont read unless you're 15 or older. (Like you'll listen to me anyway)

Most people have normal relationships. But i dont. Nothing is ever normal in my life. I wouldn't even consider it a relationship. It's more of a... Friends with benifits? I dont wanna call it that, but thats what it is. Thats all it'll ever be. Just friends.

I dont even remember how it happened. It just... Became a thing. I've known, and hated, Calum most of my life. I still do. He can be an asshole sometimes. Okayy, all the time. I dont even know how most of our fights begin. I dont even know why we even have sex. This whole "relationship" confuses me.

Ill start the story from the top:

The whole thing was all because of the other band mates. Calum and i were fighting again. And when i say fighting i dont mean arguing, i mean ball kicking and boob punching fighting. We were always violent. We were fighting that day because i was texting my best friend and he took my phone and texted this:

"I love to suck dick 😋"

I chased him around begging for my phone back and he refused. We were bumping into things and jumping over the tables so he could run away from me. After about five minutes i got close enough to him to jump on his back and make him fall over. Right when he let go of my phone i caught it before it could fall and crack.

"Enough!" Luke yelled. His yell was loud enough, i swear to Jesus, China heard him. At that moment everyone stared like he was a mad man. "Im tired of your guys shit. We all are."

"Yeah, we were all talking, Michael, Luke and i were, and we've decided to make you guys spend a WHOLE day the next time you guys do something like this." Ashton said with a smirk, clearly proud of what he's about to start.

"I cant to see what happens." Michael whispered to Luke, thinking i didn't hear him.

"What? You've got to be kidding!" Calum and i said in unison. Then we stared at each other angrily.

"This is why i think you guys should do this. You guys OBVIOUSLY like each other." Luke said. He was starting to piss me off.

"Shut up, Luke. This is your fault, you know?" I said turning to Calum.

"My fault? You're the one whole jumped on my back!" He spitted back.

"Oh whatever! It's your fault and you know it!" I huffed back to myself.

"Guys!" Luke said annoyed.

"Fine. Fine fine fine." I said giving in. I cant believe we have to spend a whole day together.

"Oh my goooooodddd." Calum groaned. "I hate all of you guys so much."

"This is gonna be great!" Michael laughed with joy clearly enjoying our suffering.

"Shut up." I said with a glare. If looks could kill, they'd all be dead.