Sunday

We landed in Barcelona late last night so I couldn't really write. it was really hard find our hotel because first we had to take the train to the city and we had to buy tickets there but the ticket machine was so annoying, at first mom tried but then mom asked me to try because i play a lot of video games and know how to work them but that is not a reason that i would be good at it so i tried and tried and it finally worked. By that time Manny was fast asleep. So i had to carry Manny until we got to the hotel.

This morning I was so happy because i got breakfast in bed which is usually never allowed but it was of course dads idea because mom would never allow it. I forgot to tell you this but me and Rodrick have to sleep in the same room and mom, dad and Manny sleep in another room which is attached to ours but luckily me and Rodrick get a double bed each which. Wasn't supposed to happen but I am so happy.

After that we all went to the outdoor swimming pool and we bought our floating rings and there were hardly any people.Hide we were there mom asked us if she and dad could go to the close by shops while we stayed there and that meant that I had to look after Manny so then i just went with mom and dad and Rodrick stayed at the pool. While we we eat the shops i asked dad if we could buy some sweets and dad said yes, we all know what mom would say about getting sweets.

For the rest of the day we just went down to the beach it was "FUN" I guess.