Bad to Good

A/N: This is my first ever short story and I hope you like it. 😊

It was just normal day. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, nothing could ruin this day, but it did.

In the house, there live Aaron Lycan who was making dinner for him and his boyfriend Gene. Both of them met in high school and they were great friends to each other. Later on those years, both confessed their love to each other and later start dating. They were both happy being together. When Aaron was setting up the table, the door opened and shut hard making Aaron jumped. He saw a angry tired stressful Gene putting his stuff away.

"Hey Gene, you okay?" Aaron asked.

Gene rolled his eyes and walked towards the couch to sit. Aaron was shocked and confused on what's going on with Gene. Aaron followed him and stand in front with both hands on his hips. Gene looked up and stared. Aaron give him a look.

Gene sighed and and asked, "Do you really want to know?" Aaron nodded still keeping a strict look.

The story goes like this. Gene works as bartender and while he was working a lady decided it would be fun to flirt with him. Gene didn't like it and he told her that he was taken. But, the lady didn't listen and kept flirting. He tried to tell her to back off and saying he doesn't like her. The good part is that his brother Dante was there saw the whole thing and went to go find the boss.

Later, when Dante found his boss he told him the situation and decided to follow him. The boss saw what was going on and decided to tell the lady to leave the bar. The lady was pissed and left. Gene thank them and kept working. Then, more ladies started to flirt with him and Gene was tired of it. Even a few minutes, one male tried to fight Gene because his girlfriend said that Gene was flirting with her even though she was the one flirting with Gene. The boss decided to banned the them from the bar and told Gene to go home.

"And that's what happened." Gene explained. Aaron was shocked to hear the story.

"I didn't want to tell you this because I didn't want you worry about it." He continued.

"Gene, there's sometimes in life that I need to worry about you when you're sad, mad, or stressed out." Aaron said while sitting down on the couch.

"I know it's just that-" Gene got cut off when Aaron kissed him. Gene kissed back and pulled away.

"Why don't you forget about it and come eat dinner with me? Then later, we can cuddle. How does that sound?" Aaron asked.

Gene nodded and both went to the dining room. After they ate, they went to the living to cuddle on the couch. "Thank you." Gene said.

"For what?" Aaron asked looking up at Gene.

"For making my day from bad to good." Gene said.

"Oh Gene." Aaron said and kissed him on the lips.

Gene kissed him back, later pulled away, and said, "I love you so much."

"I love you too." Aaron said. After a lovey-dovey moment, both fell asleep quietly that day.

A/N: Hope you enjoy this! Bye! Bye! 😍