mY liFe

Hai so this is my life so get out!
No just kidding😂😂😂.
So yah lets a gooooo!

I was born in Dasmarinias, Cavite, Philippines on March 11, 2008 on 3:45 pm😀
So it took my mom a little while to find a name for meh... And she saw the nem Hannah in Bible so she call me tat...
I weighed 3.7 or 3.5 idk 😕😀✌🏿️
Wen me small I always get sick but now no.

Then me, my mom and dad went to Bahrain wen me was 3 and has me first 3 or 2 friends.
And we went back wen me was turning 4. I had me 4th birthday at Philippines then idk how long we stay there.
Next we went back again to Bahrain and that's the time I study. I hated math,reading and spelling.
Btw I pee on bed every morning and always wake up at 9 or 10 am.

And wen me was 5 I WENT TO SCHOOOOOOL!!!!!!!
Guess what... First day of LKG me always go out the room😂😂😂😂 there I made many friends but one of them was me best na best na friend Sarah. If u see her today as in 2018 or any year all she say is pervert and stupid things that will make u laugh so so hard tat u will fall down ur chair wen its recess or morning promise u will like her a lot.
Then after few weeks of school I got infired by HeartKooki (Ycole) in drawing so I was so good (not to brag) that me 1 classmate tried to copy me drawings and too was also top 3 and top 1. Thx u so much!!!

I am not going to saw all about my school life because I too lazy to do. XD

So me wen me grade two I discover kpop... That the time I saw bangtan but ignored it... Actually I rlly ignored it so much that t for got about it .

Then wen me is grade 3 I has many memories so me do it all😑💜... If I can.
So wen it was first day of grade 3, I was so happy cuz me teacher is teacher Daisy. The funniest most best teacher ever!!!
I miss her.😭😭😭😭😭😭
So we were 33... Yah... I will name a few...
Jarvey}
Dion} I sometimes play with them
Kevin}
Erwixon!!!!!-Si crush😆😆😆💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞✌🏿️!!!!!!
Sarah- best most stupid girl I know / curse machine
Meh- me pepol
Cherry-taga Visayas
Mikaella- Dumest class mayor / mochi fam
Justine-Sometimes called carter
Ashley-miss fashion nerd
Samantha-cutie in gatcha studio
Rara reem-BFF but not that much forever / curse word girl
L.A - don't ask
Ej- most bullied by Sarah
Nicole- unicorn fam
And other more oppas and ommas 😅😅😞😞😅😅

So me study so much that I went to mentors list...🤓
And when it was 2nd quarter Guess wat I LOVED KPOP!!!!!! ❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜
Wen it was my kpop period all of me best fwends just talk about it all day!!! In morning, lunch time and dismissal.XD
and there was drawing competition and me was champion.... Wen me has champ I "OMgush tha fuck?!?!"
And yah....

Me in lists:
1st quarter
Mentors
2nd quarter
Mentors
3rd quarter
Principal (YASSSS)
4th quarter
With high honors / principals list| btw I hate Aliyah... Why?! Cuz she got directors I want to kill her😡😡😡😡😡
And after tat its
VACATION PEPOL!!!!!!!!!

Wen vacation started. All I did was...
KPOP BOI!!!!!!!!! BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜

So after 1 month and 1 week some pepol said that kpop is trash... AND THEY DID NOT NOT KNOW I STARTED TO GET DEPRESSED.....
That I almost deleted all my BTS pics.... And did not listen and sang their songs for 3 days...
That one night I cared and lied that I want to play more...
What's wrong with kpop??!! Kpop helped me so much... It helped me study,feel confident and made me feel me... And I song helped me the song "We'll be fine" by Gracie and start to feel that I will never give up loving and fighting for them...
And my life goes on.....

I love my life. Be thankful for it... And thank God for what he has given you so... Love yourself and love myself (same) and enjoy ur life....
By Hannah / booksomeonekpop