Chapter 4

Above is scar's assassin suit

On my way home I came across a piecing beeping sound coming from my phone as I answered it I heard my friend Tom's voice "hey scar, are you busy tonight cause Theres a fight people are willing to pay hundreds on for" he explained. "No I can't today I have... Something to do" I retorted suspiciously, "scar this business of yours is too dangerous and way to risky". I sighed into the phone and replied " I know Tommy I know, but there's no other choice is there " I hung up and arrived at my large house. I walked over to my bed and lied down tossing until I got into a comfortable position and drifted of to sleep.

Flashback
I grumble when I my mum calling me from the kitchen, I put my barbie dolls down and walk over to the kitchen to find my mum and dad on their knees with their hands tied on the back of their head.
" remember scar we will always love you and the reason this happened will be uncovered when the time is right"as my mother spoke her last words a man came up behind her and bang blood spluttered everywhere and my dads face reddened with anger as he leaped up and ripped off the rope before killing the man with the gun with his bear hand.
But what my dad didn't notice was another man come up behind him and shot his bullet I saw it go in slow motion but I was too horrified at the scene to save my dad. I was only 7 at the time so when the men scooped me up and hand cuffed my hands and stuck tape along my mouth I didn't fight. I couldn't fight.
I was taken to a mansion after that and tortured every day of my life until I became twelve.
I awoke with a start covered in sweat. I got up and dragged my body towards the door of the bathroom to have a shower; as the cool liquid hit my skin I sighed in content and allowed my muscles to relax in the shower. Once I Was satisfied with my shower I got out I changed into my assassin outfit which was a black short dress with long knee high boots, around the hip of my dress there was a belt in which had a series of weapons including a dagger, a gun and a long baton. When I get into my outfit I do my make up which was dark smokey eye shadow and deep red lipstick.

My assassin name was black rose and I was the most skilled in the whole of Europe maybe even out side of Europe. Now I'm not gonna lie assassinating someone isn't easy especially for the first time but when you hear about the cruel thing they do it makes it ten times easier.
Getting out if my train of thoughts I slipped out the window of my bedroom and grabbed onto the rope leading up to the roof of my house and climbed when I arrived I made sure I had everything I needed including my backpack and sprinted across the triangular surface covered In tiles. You may be thinking 'how are you sprinting if you're on a roof' but really it isn't very hard to do if you have enough balance.

When arriving to the area in ownership to the person who was going to die I slipped my backpack off my shoulders and took out the request for assassination paper and it read.

Dear black rose
We have been partners in this before so I'm just gonna cut to the point.
I need Andre barrers killed and the reason is because he has been making a profit of selling teenaged girls to nasty people.
I need you to remember to put your signature rise so people know who it was by and that it's reliable also I have the evidence sheets for his crimes on the other sheets of paper.
Sincerely Simao

After reading the note again I skimmed through the evidence and through my anchor to the open window of the mansion in front of me and hiked my way up.
Once inside I saw a large door probably to the bedroom of the victim. I creaked the large door open to see multiple traps in my way including a trip wire just Millie metres away from the tips of my boots. Carefully I reached my foot up above the wire and went to facing my next challenge witch was a invisible laser thing. The only way to spot it was the starting point of the laser and the ending point of the laser. I pulled out a dark eye shadow and blew it onto the lasers to find my way through.

After completing all of the tasks I was gifted with the bed of Andre with him peacefully sleeping in it; I pulled out my silenced gun and neared the barrel to his forehead but he awoke with a start as the cool metal hit his skin. " b b black r rose what are you doing here" he questioned fearfully "you lied to me! Your nasty horrible an now you'll get what you deserve" before he could speak I shot him in the head.
Slipping my spray paint out my bag I made my signature rose on the wall before pinning up the evidence sheet for the police to find I packed up my bag and slid into the night.

🌞H A P P Y S U M M E R 🌞

Hi it's the author here I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who have read the book so far I have decided to update every week or twice a week for the summer.

Word count: 981