Left & Leaving (HiSokra)

"I'll be home before you know it" Sokra said kissing his wife on the head,
"When's before I know it..?" The beautiful brunette said holding their beautiful infant, who was reaching for his father
He picked up his son, and messed with his curly hair,
"before Veenah is born" he said, rubbing Historia's large baby bump.

Historia frowned, she knew she wasn't the prettiest woman, but in her 23 years of age she knew that after all the things she'd done she deserved a man that loved her for who she is in the present, and not linger on her past, her father wasn't particularly fond of her becoming pregnant at such a young age, and refused to see her, she ignored the sting of what happened, and made a beautiful family; Sokra and Ume, and the child she was growing was her life, and would be her life until she died. She pushed the thought out of her mind. He will come back. He loves her. He does.

She leant forwards and pecked his lips, her bulging tummy got in the way, Sokra smiled at it. He looked at Ume

"You gonna take care of these two champ?" He said to his son who was looking intently at him with his sapphire eyes,
"Yes sir!" He said loudly like he was a soldier.. Well.. a shinobi. He grinned and hugged his father, he set the boy down and looked him in the eye "don't let your baby sister leave your grasp. Understood?" He said sternly. Ume nodded, a little afraid of this vow. "Good." He said, the icy haze of an atmosphere set in. And he stepped into the doorframe. "I love you all." With that..

He was gone.

~~~

Instagram: lilenzoh ❤️ dm me for a request or pm me x