Chapter 5 - More About Me

(best picture I could find for how I wanted Alex's room to look)

After the tour of the house -mansion-, and whooooaaa is it big! It's time for bed, even though I've been asleep for most of the drive.

So, instead I just go in my room, and lay down on my bed observing the room. Comparing my old room, and new room. Like how my old scathed brown knob rusted dresser, was replaced with a pretty obsidian black one with shiny silver knobs. My favorite colors.

The obsidian lamp, and lava lamp siting next to it dormant on the obsidian dresser. Next to that, my obsidian knife that is technically illegal because if you didn't know obsidian is known to be able to cut threw a DNA strand, that's why they use it in surgery's. (Scalpel: what doctors use to cut a body open.)

Next to my dresser is my 8 1/2 size shoe collection. Not very big, just some Jordans, Nikes, some Converses, and my favorite gold, black, and white Jordan Oreo Retro 12's, and my two pairs of black, and wheat timberlands next to those.

My eyes move over to my mirrored wall that creeped me out the first time I saw it, and I'm still not used to, then over to my jewelry. I don't wear alot, except for Obsidian, and white necklaces, bracelets, and earings. What? All girls aren't mall addicted.

Then my eyes wonder over to my make-up. Again, it's not alot of that either. I'm not really a make-up type of person. Or...'girly-girl' as my brother calls it...Imma Tom-boy, I guess.

I can't help that I like MMA, camping in the wilderness, knives, and archery.

Of course, the stuff in my room does nothing but prove how much of a tomboy I am, with knives, a bow and arrows, a boxing bag, and gloves / bandages laying in corner, on the floor in my room.

I look at it then smile, giggling at exactly how much of a tomboy I am.

There is also nothing wrong with having a closet full of camping / hiking equipment.

I mean what else was I supposed to put in that two car garage closet, and this five car garage room. Are five car garages even real?

I guess they have to be because we have a 25 car garage. Grand Theft Auto (GTA) much?

I then hear something on the outside of my door, snapping my thoughts, and observation. I hurry, and start pretending like I'm sleep. Snoring, and all. (I know I'm not the only one that does this.)

I hear them come in, and I can feel them staring at me. This last's for about 5 minutes before they walk over, and turn off the light, and before they leave they kiss me on my forehead, closing my door shut softly trying not to wake me.

Had to be my mom, though she usually calls me out on pretending to be sleep. I don't know how she alway knows I'm pretending, but she does. Oh, or it might be my dad since he doesn't know I'm pretending.

Then I hear something else at my door, so I pretend to be sleep again. The dark white painted room coming to life when the light of the hallway glistens upon it. Then I hear a kiddish giggle, and I know all to well who it is.

My brother, the one who's always up, when everyone else is asleep. I go along with it though, just to see what he's planned.

I hear him terribly tip toe over to my bed, and shake something up.

Then i hear him murmur "this is payback for telling mom I didn't wash my hands'. As he pours something whippy, which I presume is whipped-cream in my hands.

Then he tickles my nose with a feather.

It does tickle, would've been a half decent plan if I was actually asleep. With revenge in mind, I immediately come up with a way to reverse this. I reach my hand up slowly, aiming for my face, then hurry, and reach my hand out to slap my brother in the face with the cream.

I hear a yelp, and feel the tingling in my fingers, so I know I've hit my target dead center. Just like Archery!

Trying my hardest not to get up, and tease him, dying of laughter; and almost getting caught with a smile. I roll over on my face, and cover myself with the obsidian cover on my queen size bed continuing the act up perfectly.

To this I hear a heated gruff, and a few stomping steps heading to the exit, and of course you know he slammed the door.

Waiting a few minutes, for ensurement, I raise my head out my covers to see that I'm the only one inside my room. Sighing in relief, only to hear sounds coming from outside my window.

Curious to the sounds outside, I get up to look outside my window to see two people yelling wildly at each other, hand movements, and all.

Wow, that looks like a heated debate. I try to focus on who it is, only for one of the arguers to look up at my window.

I stare at them, confused on how they knew I was up here.

The other arguer then follows the person's gaze, pausing their argument. Only to realize what they're looking at, and slapping them.

Whoa!

The one that first stared at my window, and got slapped then says some finals words, and makes their debut, jogging away from the house, and the person that they were arguing with.

No longer interested in the ceased argument, I walk back to my bed, and toss the covers over my head. Excessing the day, and thinking about....Micheal, or Noah. Wonder which one is his real name...and I wonder if his eyes were really glowing or was it just the angle of the street lights. What about when he said mate?

But the thought doesn't pass through my is 'Why am I thinking about him?' That isn't very important, whats more important is the hurt I feel in my chest, the emotions: longing, desperation, and sadness fill my heart. I wonder why...

"Man, these covers are soft." Is the last thought I have before drifting off into a deep well deserved sleep.

Hey, I told you I'd update every Monday, and I'm trying to upkeep to that, so here ya go! HOPE YOU LIKE OFFICIALLY MEETING ALEX!

BTW- You read 1108 words.

Love Key 👍