Love is like a roller coaster. -Harry Styles & You-

Love is like a roller coaster. Chapter 1:

‘‘Mum!!’’ _____(YN) shouted.

‘‘What daughter’’ said her Mum entering to the bedroom.

‘‘Where’s my new stripe t-shirt?’’.

‘‘Over there,’’ pointing the wardrobe ‘‘inside the drawer’’.

‘‘Ohh, I thought I missed it, thanks Mummy’’kissing her chick.

‘‘Come on, get ready because dad is taking you to the airport in 15 minutes babe’’going away slowly.

‘‘Ok. I’m going to have a short shower’’

‘‘Ok, but hurry up’’ 

‘‘Sure’’ entering to the bathroom.

She had a quickly shower. Then dressed up. http://www.polyvore.com/trip/set?id=51529706 This of meeting her relatives again after some years made her feel nervous but she was going with her Grandma, so there was no problem.

They arrived at the airport and had to wait about one and a half hour till they call their flight.

During the trip she talked with her Grandma:

‘‘How are you,sweety?’’ asked the old lady.

‘‘Nervous’’

‘‘You shouldn’t be, it’s your family. They are part of your life’’

‘‘Yeah, I know but I saw them like 6 years ago’’

‘‘And they’re still your family’’ sughing ‘‘Don’t worry. Everything it’s going to be alright’’ hugging _____(YN)

‘‘Hope so’’.

They talked for the next 2 hours and then her Grandma decided it was time to have a kind of nap. 

_____(YN) thought all the way to Anatuya if she was going to find a ‘‘summer love’’. Sometimes she thought it was unnecessary and sometimes necessary. Then said to herself ‘‘You have to be serious, so stop thinking stupid things’’.

She called love ‘‘Stupid thing’’ we’ll see if love is as she thinks it’s. 

They arrived at the airport at about 5 am. Her aunt Alice was waiting for them with cousin Gareth, known as ‘‘Garret’’. 

When _____(YN) saw their smiles she knew this summer was going to be great.

‘Hello! Since I long time I didn’t see you!’ said her grandma.

‘Yeah. That’s true, but now you are here!’ said aunt Alice smilling.

‘Yeah. And we’re happy we arrived to have those delicious breakfasts you always prepare!’

‘You still remember my breakfasts? Said aunt Alice.

‘Course honey’ 

‘What about you _____ (YN)? Do you want to have breakfast?

‘Sure aunt’

‘Ok. So let’s go. Garret take Grandma’s Trinity suitcase. Come on boy! Wake up!’

During the trip they talked all kind of thing you can imagine. When they arrive at home everybody was waiting for them. Everybody seemed to be happy.

‘Hello!!’ said all the family.

‘Hello! I’ve missed you all so much! Said Grandma Trinity hugging my uncle Simon.

‘Hello’ said _____(YN)

‘Hi ______(YN)’ said her cousin Valery ‘Let me help you’ holding her suitcase.

‘Oh, thanks’.

‘Let’s let them in the bedroom, so we can go out and make some new friends. Would you like to?’

‘Sure. People seemed to be kind’.

‘Well, you should remember this is a small town’

‘Yeah’.

_______(YN) change her outfit before going out. She dreesed up like this:  http://www.polyvore.com/bhdfh/set?id=51567472&.locale=es .Valery was waiting for her outside.

‘Come on! Hurry up’

‘I’m coming Valery’

‘Don’t call me Valery’

‘Ok. So how would....’

‘Call me Valry’ interapted her cousin.

‘Ok.’

‘Look. Do you see that boy on the corner?’ pointing some guys

‘Yes’ said ______(YN).

‘He likes me and I like him’ with the most idiot face _____(YN) ever saw.

‘Are you dating?’

‘No’ 

‘Wait! You like eachother and aren’t dating? This has to be a joke or something like that’.

‘No _____(YN) .It’s the real life’

‘Oh God’.

‘Forget what I told you and start walking. You’ve got new friends to do. Come on!’ pushing her.

‘Calm down woman!’