f i v e

~ A few months later ~

It's been a few months and it's almost Luke's birthday, I guess you could say we became a little more than just best friends, if you know what I mean.

His birthday is in exactly four days.

At the moment we're in my room on my bed; I'm sitting on his lap whilst we watch YouTube videos.

"Riley?"

"Yes?"

"What's wrong with you?" (AN: That sounded kinda mean😬)

"I've got quite a few problems..That's all." I told him still scrolling through my twitter feed.

"ADHD isn't a problem princess, it's a disorder." He said softly kissing my left hand, tracing his lips on the flesh, across my knuckles and over my fingers.

"It doesn't matter Lukey, it's still a problem. And plus, I do suffer from anxiety." I said turning my head around to face him. I closed my laptop and turned my whole body around on his lap.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, I was just wondering" , "No reason"

"Mkay. So, you do realize that your birthday is in four days right?!" I said bouncing on his lap.

He chuckled and nodded. "You're so tiny." He mumbled giggling.

I caressed his face with my small hands and placed my lips on his, straddling him.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered rubbing the small of my back from underneath my white knit jumper.

I put my arms around his neck whilst he put his around my back and pressed our bodies together, he put his face in the crook of my neck and softy pressed passionate and loving kisses upon my skin. I kissed the top of his head and we stayed in that position; hugging for what felt like hours. Every few minutes I would run my hand threw his hair on the back of his head kissing his jawline every once in a while. (😭😭😭😭😭I NEED THAT!)

"I love you." I sighed.

"I love you too baby." He said against the nape of my neck, kissing it gently.

I rubbed his back softly right when my door opened, I lifted my head whilst Luke's stayed in the crook of my neck breathing against the skin lightly. My mum smiled sweetly; "Hey.." She whispered coming into my room quietly.

"Hey. What's up?" I whispered back. Considering Luke was asleep on me.

"N'aww he fell asleep on you?" She cooed.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Oh. Nothing I was just checking up on you guys I thought you were asleep." I shook my head no and smiled.

"Okay sweetie I'll be at work till later tonight. Love you" she kissed the top of my head; "Bye mum love you too."

"You awake?" I asked Luke who's head was now on my chest and we were laying down.

"Yea. Are you?"

"No" I laughed.

"Do you wanna sleep over?" I asked running my fingers through his hair and then kissing his head. He nodded in response.

"My mum said she is going to be at work for a long time tonight so it doesn't matter." He mumbled fisting my jumper in his hand then releasing it then repeating the process.

"Mine too."

"Babe, I have to take my pills could you get up for me really fast?" I asked him lifting him up just a tad bit for him to move.

I took my pills that were in the kitchen then went back upstairs to see Luke looking at all the Polaroid pictures we took at school, I stood in front of where he sat on my bed looking at them with him as well. Then there was one that was a picture of me and one of my friends Calum; he had his arm around my shoulder and was kissing my cheek.

"What's this?" Luke asked filled with anger.

(AN: Okay I know I'm so dumb for doing this buttttt I forgot to mention that Luke has anger issues lol😂

So he does just, keep that in mind. Oh yes, and, I'm writing this story on my iPad currently because my niece broke my computer😲✋😠 so sorry if there are any misspelled shinanagons😟😋)

"Luke calm down it's just a picture with one of my friends." I laughed and confirmed him.

"Are you cheating on me?" He whispered almost going to start crying.

"Oh no no no!" I shouted pushing face into my stomach then lowering my head nuzzling him into me; considering I am really short and I'm standing up. I sat down on the bed lifting his head up and grabbing both of his hands kissing his knuckles where they were still bruised from previous matters.

"Let's go downstairs, make some popcorn, and watch a movie, yeah?" I ask him standing up pulling him up with me then going downstairs to make some popcorn and watch a movie.