Prologue

...an original story about a girl named Erica Steele, a teenager with 17 years old, that suffer bulling her entire life, she manages to overcome all her problems, and gets real friends. She is a very smart teenager, and deals well with problems, less emotions, and thinks about suicide now read everything and you will know how Erica's story ends!

And in this story you'll know more about things that happen in school and nobody notices it and suicide is some of the worst things that affects people directly or not but that destroy a lot of life's, and this is something that people need to change, people are dying and somebody needs to do something, but unfortunately anything is happening... and we really need to change, those things cause we can't keep watching this without doing anything at all... and that's what my story is about.

Suicide: 1. act or effect of committing suicide; death given to himself; 2. figurative disgrace or ruin caused to oneself; 3. figured extremely dangerous act; 4. figured to be the cause of ruin itself, self-destruction.

!!! Attention, and if you are depressed or do not seek/look for help: teachers, doctors, family or even friends.

"Bullies kill, words hurt and rumours destroy someone's soul"

~ thaiana diall

  (THIS IS A SHORT STORY)