- 7: SU1CID3? -

March 1, 2002, I went to school, I was called to speak with the psychologist at the school, she said that I wanted to help, but I did not want help, I wanted my mom and no one could give me back. I left, and went to class.

 Everyone put me aside, and no one spoke to me correctly, only Thomas and Kiara went to talk to me. Then she went to her boyfriend, and I was quiet, just talking to Thomas, I left a note in Kiara's backpack, saying she was not going to school on March 2nd. I was crawling down the corridor by myself, and Zara and Cloe (Zara's best friend) showed up, and they attacked me, said I knew the truth, they just said it and beat me, "You know the truth!" I felt alone and weaker.

 I went home, full of spots and black spots, all sore, I felt a lot of pain ... inside out. My grandfathers, they had not noticed the scars and the stain, because I was hiding to the maximum.

 The title of the story begins to make sense, I had nothing to lose, and I had already spent more of the weight that my body could bear ... I was on my limit, it was all demi, I was even thinking it was this time that I was going to go.

 March 2, 2002, I got up earlier than usual and I was hopeless, I hung up the phone, it was all set, I heard the door knocking, ignored it and let myself go through my head ... but miracles happen, right? I heard the sound of a window from ... a voice said, "stop, please I need you, you're all I have left!"...

 I was shocked and I recognized that voice anywhere ... it was Kiara, she was really there, she made me stop it all, I was about to take her own life, what went through my mind? Obstacles always appear in our lives, we just need to be strong to overcome them. I was faithless at the time, I thought I wasn't going to miss anything, I was wrong. 

 Thomas sudden appeared there, and helped Kiara to take me to the hospital to treat the wounds.

 When we were in the car, Kiara said: "Oh, Erica, it's good that I came on time, please do not try to do this, I do not judge people who cut themselves or commit suicide, I think that to have many reasons, but take your own life, that's not fear! I already tried, and I know how it hurts that I had no hope, I already felt that way, and I've overcome it, with your help".

 I reflect ..."This life is mine, and I will not give it up, and I'm glad Kiara showed up, I do not know what it would be about me without her ". Kiara called my grandparents, and they helped me, I stayed in the hospital, and I received a treatment.

 March 8, 2002, the day of my birthday, my grandparents had organized a little party, at the hospital, and invited only the closest friends. Noah, Thomas, Lucas, Kiara and a few more friends, from the art club.

 I know that not all the people who suffer alone have this support that I had, and if I didn't have who knows what would have happened to me...

 In the middle of the party John appeared and he apologized for what he was doing, and that his brother gave him a sermon at home for having done that to me, I was speechless, said that more than friendship did not, and he understood why. The party finished early, wow 18 years, my mother was right, I still need to learn a lot, and I still a little girl.

To be continued...

«Don't be afraid to risk, wounds with time heal, and opportunities don't come back»

~ T.D.🔮