Secret, phones, and surprises

Chapter 10

Zayn's Pov

Maddie fell asleep in my arms a half an hour in to the flight. She looked so adorable and I started playing what her hair. Her hair was really soft. About an hour later she started to stir in her sleep and I saw tear streaming down her face and she kept whispering 'please don't' over and over again. "Maddie baby wake up it's okay." I told her and she woke up and started crying in my chest. "Shhh baby what happened? Don't worry daddy's got you I won't let them hurt you." I said while whispering soothing things in to her ear. She stopped crying but kept sniffling. "You wanna tell me what happened?" I asked her and she looked down like she was ashamed. "Baby you can tell me anything I will love you the same." I told her. She took a deep breathe "Uncle Sam tried to..." She didn't finish because she started crying again. "Shh baby don't cry you have to tell me so I can make sure he never hurts you again." I soothed her. "Daddy he tried to rape me when I was 11, Rosie hit him over the head with a glass bottle and I kicked him in the no no zone and that's when we ran away I'm sorry I didn't tell you before I was scared too." I stared tearing up for two reasons. One reason being I felt so bad for her she was eleven an eleven year old should not have stuff like that happening to them, and the other reason was she was scared to tell me. "Baby girl you don't have to be scared to tell me anything." He said. "Daddy I'm scared what if he comes back and he does rape me?" She said crying again. "He won't baby daddy Niall and I will protect you and Rosie from him and we will make sure he never hurts you two ever again." I said. "Pinky promise?" She said with the cutest pout ever. "Pinky promise baby girl." I said and I kissed her head. "Can you sing me a song so I can go back to sleep?" She asked. "Of corse baby" I said and I started singing Through the Dark to her. She fell asleep in my arms and I kissed her head and cuddled up with her and fell asleep too.

Maddie's Pov

The plane finally landed. I was beyond excited I was starting to get annoyed but I am happy that I am starting my new life. "Okay babes before we go home we're getting you phones." Daddy Payne said. I think I should call him something else "okay papà" I said. "Where did papà come from madz?" He asked with a smile on his face "I don't know my mind I guess." I said smiling. "Okay come on guys let's go to the phone store." "Why do we need phones?" Rosie and I asked at the same time. Not that we didn't want one but mom and dad never gave us phones. "So we know your every move." Niall said with a smirk. "Stalker!" I yelled. "I was kidding madz." He said and started laughing along with Rosie and I. "Zayn we have crazy children." Papà said. "Ah that's okay Liam we can Handle them." Daddy said while kissing him lightly on the cheek. "Keep it PG!" Niall shouted and Rosie and I started dying. "Oh shush Ni come on guys let's go." We got in to daddy's car which he left at the air port and went to the phone store. Rosie and I both got the iPhone 5c except mine was pink and hers was blue. We also got pink and blue phone cases because knowing us we would probably drop it and it would break and yeah, plus with dance we don't want it falling out of our pockets and yeah okay we get the point. "I'll show you how to set up twitter and stuff later but right now we are going home and you're gonna love your rooms." Niall said with a smile. As soon as Rosie and I got in to the car we started taking selfies with Niall. We ended up making it our background. We finally got home. "Close you eyes girls." Niall said. We closed our eyes and I felt daddy Malik guide me somewhere and I guess daddy Payne was guiding Rosie. I then heard Niall say "okay guys when I count to three open your eyes." Niall Said. Okay what are they hiding. "One" oh God "two" crap "three opens your eyes." I opened my eyes. I was in shock. "Oh My God."