Epilogue

• No One's POV •

" It's starting!! " Hoseok cheered.

"We should wait until there's a lot of viewers.." The leader added.

Everyone agreed to wait at 10k viewers. Some fans that are actually watching were curious of what their boys had to tell them. They didn't actually know since the title of the V LIVE didn't actually make sense.

"We have 11 thousand viewers now." Yoongi reminded.

"Okay!!"

"Hello ARMYs!!" The oldest greeted while doing finger hearts.

" You guys are probably wondering why we started a V LIVE video today.."

"We are about to tell you guys something important. Please listen carefully.." Namjoon smiled, clearly nervous.

The comments started going wild.

bts_is_mine : OMG I'M SO EXCITED..

Namjin_are_my_parents863826 :
PLEASE TELL ME THEY ARE DATING.

JUNGKOOK4578 : ^ Ew wtf they are not gay.

Taegukkieee : ^ Stop being homophobic you asshole. :3

"..."

Silence filled the room while the opposite was happening to the comments section. Some ARMYs were suspicious of the seating positions, that's why. You probably already know the seating position. You guessed it, the members were sitting right next to their lovers in the couch while Hobi was just sitting alone at the love seat. (Poor Hobi, I can sit with you if you want)

RitzApril17 : Muahaha~ :3

SopeIsTheRealestOutOfTheRealest : SOPE!!!

#1YOONMINION : YOONMINNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Everyone took a deep breath.

"So.... um.." Jin trailed off awkwardly before looking at his lover. Namjoon took it as a sign to say something.

Yoongi was beginning to get irritated since no one was saying something so..

"I'm dating Jimin." He said with a monotonous voice.

Everyone was SHOOK with his straightforwardness but they just smiled. Especially Jimin.

"I guess its now or never.. ARMYs, i'm dating Jin. I hope you support us!" Namjoon finally said while showing to the camera his and Jin's hands interlaced together.

"I'm dating Taehyung hyungie~" The youngest said with a charming bunny smile.

ILOVEJK : wtf that's it im unstnning

BTBTBTS : ^ check your grammar before unstanning them.

#1YOONMINION : I KNEW IT MY YOONMIN HEART IS SATISFIED

Taegukkieee : ^ ME WITH MY VKOOK HEART

jiminsmochi : I SUPPORT WITH ALL MY HEART. JUST TAKE CARE OF JIMIN OR IMMA BREAK YOUR NECK YOONGLES :3 jk i <3 u all

"Thank you for being supportive ARMYs!" V spoke with his adorable gummy smile in view.

"Don't lose hope! Your hope is still here single :>" Hobi smiled oh so brightly.

"But before we leave, anymore questions?" Jimin asked with his sweet voice.

One comment stood bravely among the others.

IneedtoeatmyJikookies : :((((((((( Any hope for Jikook?? My Jikook heart just broke.

Everybody just laughed at the comment.

"Jikook can choke."

Yoongi said while laughing.

________________________________________________________________________________

allmykpop posted a photo

allmykpop : BTS COUPLES REVEALED!

Click here to see article : http://www.allmykpop.com/articles/BTS_COUPLES_REVEALED

❤️ 57k

Comments :

sorry_baeeee : KNEW IT ALL ALONG! 🌈🌈🌈

Shipping_Is_My_Life : They couples look pretty cute, maybe I should start shipping these couples.... 🤔🤔

GayisLeyM : ew disgusting

YoonminisaMUST : ^ Are u looking at a mirror? 😒😒

View more comments...

~~~~~~

And that's the end of BTS CHATROOM~ I really j hoped you guys enjoyed this book! We are almost at 20k reads! I'm so grateful for that. This is probably the right time to say this soo..

I would like to tell all the silent readers to come out! Please stop being so silent~ Start commenting and voting on my book please 🙏🙏

It would really help a lot!

I really hate saying this but please vote! It's really disturbing for a writer to see that the reads and votes are going down by a lot..

Okay, let's stop with this topic XD

Make sure to tune in for my next book! Until then, see you~

GOD BLESS Y'ALL!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

-Author-nim